Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he put his face so close to the camera when he thinks he’s being controversial?
The big filter on and his face still looks as rough as sandpaper 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
If youse hens are havin' a shite night's sleep like me, oor wee Marion & want "takin' back" to Lindsay Rotte noo! 🛫 🌞 🕺 🍷 ⛱ 🕺 ✨️
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jealous without saying he is jealous.

Like the house.
Like the car.
Like the garden.

He can’t have them, so he will say he doesn’t want them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Definitely a dig at the lovely Andrew and Thom. The true Christmas Kings. I'm convinced they are secret tattlers, also.
View attachment 2950011
I've just had a look at their page to follow 👍
Mario is such a jealous bastard 🤭
---
Why does he put his face so close to the camera when he thinks he’s being controversial?
The big filter on and his face still looks as rough as sandpaper 🤮🤮
He has to because his nose is that big 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just had a look at their page to follow 👍
Mario is such a jealous bastard 🤭
Me too haha. Wow you can see that this couple are in a much better league than monzo and deek. Marion is a bitter and spiteful wee auld woman pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve had my phone in a drawer the last week ma lovelies and catching up now. Baby peach has been poorly and in hospital but glad to say home and on road to recovery.

Biggest congratulations to you @Babybail93 on your new arrival! I hope you’re both doing well ❤

Away to catch up on this miserable bastard’s life 👋🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
He is so bitter he likes the airport one and then few others before that from their last trip to DL then every posts he put of this time at DL not one is liked by Marion apart from the coming home post… doesn’t hide how envious he is, he constantly likes Andrew’s stuff but all sudden holiday ones he doesn’t.

Why would you come on stories known someone you follow, speak to well in comments as just been there and say how it’s hell on earth etc, but yet like the post about it? Screams 2 faced and jealous it’s nothing do with matter with opinion you’ve only mentioned it because you’ve seen someone at it or posts about it it’s not a random post.

Holding phone so close to face doesn’t make it funny. Embarrassing hope Andrew removes you for that.

Also jealous because they’re more affectionate in public at least they look like a couple unlike the flat mate Deed Deek.
So many reason he is so bitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
OMG so a couple he follows have been to Disneyland because they love it and then he goes on one about how it would be his idea of hell. What a 🐍. I hope they delete and block him. Jealous troll he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've never been tae ony Disney places cos ma weans that are no weans are noo middle aged weemin. When they were wee the best we could dae wis Butlins or pontins cos we hud nae wealth tae smell. Noo we could go but am no a big enough fan of Disney tae go weanless, could take the gran weans but tbh they're aw a wee bit feral for that kinda stress. Jist you try and kid oan Manio that it's no fer you instead of admitting the truth that you canny afford it so get tae duck wi yer lies ya massive fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If youse hens are havin' a shite night's sleep like me, oor wee Marion & want "takin' back" to Lindsay Rotte noo! 🛫 🌞 🕺 🍷 ⛱ 🕺 ✨️
🔊
I've had a shitey week but that bespoke clip had me smirking from the offset. My stomach actually had butterflies as I was terrified you wouldn't put the karate kids kicks in at the end. My fav part of everything since I started here a few weeks ago. I'm still only on thread #3 lovelies.
Moaning like Marion
Actual went to Disney before hating it #factual
So si also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This shows how he is a hypocrite if we said here it’s hell on earth, it’s awful etc if he went to DL we would be called trolls but it’s okay for him to say it? Make it make sense 🤷🏼‍♀️ when I say “it” I mean Marion.

Reactions: 21
I wasn't a fan of Disneyland Paris - just wasnae for me but other people's passions are not my passions.
Do I feel the need to post an up-close and ugly video of my 28592830 open pores to that app that is not my job to tell people? No I don't because I'm not a sad, middle-aged moonunit locked in a pencil case who does duck all with his life. Who wishes his week away to then do nothing at the weekend...

Back in my own lane I go..

New York In America
Also
xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My little crotch goblin arrived safely yesterday evening. He says hello to his bleep aunts oan this vile app!

I’ve been away since Saturday and Mario has done duck all!
Aww congratulations lovely. I was mop kicking my way through the week and missed this. Hope you and baby are well ❤❤
---
We took the kids to Disney in Florida and we had an absolute ball. Seeing the delight in the kids eyes meeting the characters was magical. Suddenly a week in Lanzarote and oor Marion is Judith Chalmers! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d choose WDW over Lanzagrotty any day. We went years ago and it was shite, fine if you just want to sit at the pool/beach all day but I prefer to go places and do things other than upload videos of my crap outfits to insta. We went to Orlando for the first time last year and had the time of our lives, so much so we’re going back again. Bet he wouldnae say naw if he was #gifted a trip tae Disneyland eh.

Reactions: 19
Hens I’ve been awol this week. Got maself a bastard new joab so I no had the time to catch up during ma waking hours.

See he’s still a bitter little goblin though. Why would you just randomly start ranting about Disney land unless you’re a hunner percent jealous. I’ve been to both Disneyland Paris and Florida countless times in my life (smell the wealth) from when I was a wean maself to when I was an adult and every single time was just epic. Sorry Maz, they don’t take Klarna 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG so a couple he follows have been to Disneyland because they love it and then he goes on one about how it would be his idea of hell. What a 🐍. I hope they delete and block him. Jealous troll he is.
Ah'm hoping they do a 🐍 🐍 oan this app post, and unfollow Beak if they are following him. If they were still at Disney they could have done a wee #ootd , also and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.