Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such a nobber
Who gives a duck what you think 👎🏻
Exactly what a pointless story. What he's really saying is he would love to go to Disney but can't afford it. I bet if he grifted a freebie (zero chance of that) he'd be off there like a shot

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Who’s asking him to go to Disneyland?! Most people go there with their kids to please their kids as parents 🤷🏼‍♀️ a hellish holiday? Compared to what? Your one week away in Lanza grotty?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Went to Disney every year nearly as a kid (smell the wealth) parents are now mortgaged up to their eyeballs but we had a ball! Be better Mario not bitter!

Did Hannah in AvaMay no say she was going to Disney in Paris in France? Ah might no be right though as ah ken she likes tae go tae Ibiza and show aff her Shereen Nanjiani in a dental floss bikini, also.

Mebbes Beak "Disney" ken aboot the hotel lobbies and the fine dining in Disney. Or he's scared he and wee Deek will be mistaken fur wan of Snow White's dwarves 👌
She said in that live that she was going to Disney and beakizoid said how he could think of nothing worse.

He’s just full of bitterness and jealousy. It absolutely rips rights oot of him.

I’ve been to Florida as a child and an adult, and loved it each time. Aye it’s really busy at the parks but that’s part of the buzz. Lindsay Rotte isnae fur me but, unpopular opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She said in that live that she was going to Disney and beakizoid said how he could think of nothing worse.

He’s just full of bitterness and jealousy. It absolutely rips rights oot of him.

I’ve been to Florida as a child and an adult, and loved it each time. Aye it’s really busy at the parks but that’s part of the buzz. Lindsay Rotte isnae fur me but, unpopular opinion.
Yep, I've been to Florida Disney world 4 times and DLP once. Loved them all, no burning desire to go back but that's because I've already experienced them not saying that because I'm eaten up with jealousy like Marion

Reactions: 21
Hell on earth said no one ever who’s actually been to Disneyland Paris or America. We went last year to Paris one and it wasn’t what I thought weren’t bombarded with characters, it’s extremely clean like out of this world I’ve never seen such clean cobble stones before.
Watch this Hinch will go and then Marion give it time.
Never been Marion so opinion is invalid, can’t say don’t like something when you’ve never been or done it. What a twit.

Reactions: 29
My lovely dad always used to point out it’s always very handy to not fancy what you can’t afford!! Can you just imagine that big Jessie in America, USA? We love it, we’ve done Paris (brilliant), California (slightly below par) and Orlando (wonderfully fabulous) many times and I bet old Walt is turning in his grave fretting about Marion not fancying it. Also, another gay couple he follows are just home and what a blast they had (no names but they are living in their first dream home).Editing to say, smell the wealth!!!!).

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He’s just stirring for engagement.

Disney wasn’t for me either, but we took the kids last year and had an amazing time, although that might be partly cos of the bespoke luxury villa, smell the wealth.

Wee Mazda is saving up for an afternoon at the shows in Ayr this summer, pyoor booji so it is, so aye.

More chance of him queuing up to open the Disney store at 9am than there is him saving up to do Florida in this lifetime.

• Haha
What a vile, ugly, jealous, bitter, old, irrelevant FAT COW you really are Marlon. Good job you will never be able to afford to go to Disney, imagine how terrified all those poor kids would be. They’d think that one of Snow White’s dwarves fell out of the ugly tree and got smashed in the face by every branch on the way down.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Exactly what a pointless story. What he's really saying is he would love to go to Disney but can't afford it. I bet if he grifted a freebie (zero chance of that) he'd be off there like a shot
What a vile, ugly, jealous, bitter, old, irrelevant FAT COW you really are Marlon. Good job you will never be able to afford to go to Disney, imagine how terrified all those poor kids would be. They’d think that one of Snow White’s dwarves fell out of the ugly tree and got smashed in the face by every branch on the way down.
😆 🤣 😂 😹

You just know he's watched Andrew and Thom's stories on Insta and how they've just spent nearly several thousand for 2 weeks at Disney...more than once. Smell the wealth, stay mad and stay jealous Marion and stay in youse ain lane hen. Oh, and they've actually lost weight...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hell on earth said no one ever who’s actually been to Disneyland Paris or America. We went last year to Paris one and it wasn’t what I thought weren’t bombarded with characters, it’s extremely clean like out of this world I’ve never seen such clean cobble stones before.
Watch this Hinch will go and then Marion give it time.
Never been Marion so opinion is invalid, can’t say don’t like something when you’ve never been or done it. What a twit.
Ur youse sure youse wurni in Lindsay Rotte ma lovelies, oor Beak, a professional cleaner tae the stars said it was awffy clean there, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would a 40 year old man even feel the need to comment on Disneyland?! That’s what I don’t get. Surely people can see through that?

Reactions: 40
Haha he couldn't afford florida as they don't take klarna! He would spend more in tips than he spent on his week in Spain.

Jealous wee bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine being that jealous ... you're almost green with the envy Marion hen!
As someone already said, if the wee toad was gifted a holiday to disneyland he'd be on the first flight out of here with a pair of bleeping mickey ears on ready for a bespoke magical jurnee 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Oh and btw Mazda, can't think of a single soul on this planet who gives a duck about your opinions never mind your "unpopular ones"
Away ye go, come back when you can afford Disney 👍🏻👍🏻

Dusnae like the northern lights or disneyland...2 things that would make most human beings crack a smile at the very least ... says it all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.