Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind when we thought his 5th new sofa of the year was a new cat & we called it Rayn-Also 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My little crotch goblin arrived safely yesterday evening. He says hello to his bleep aunts oan this vile app!

I’ve been away since Saturday and Mario has done duck all!
Congratulations and nae debates. A little bespoke bundle of joy. Factual! ❤😘🥰
---
Everyday izza grey'un ma lovelies!
God that flat is depressing 🙄
The naw fur me sign! 😂🤣
---
I interrupt this exciting wee baby Tattler news to inform you all that Mario is now following a thatch roofer :ROFLMAO:

He has to be a parody.

View attachment 2947630
Has him and Deek had a whip rooond to get cell block 2 re-roofed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You’re a weirdo if you don’t like sunny weather, what a cretin, he’s likes summer when he is in his bother hot tub and his wee vest on. Bitter Marion doesn’t like summer because he has nowhere to enjoy not even his own wee bespoke garden.
Why does he walk like he is on a cat walk? Even way he walks annoys me walk normal will you.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That lip filler is so feckin bad. He looks like he has had a stroke 😳
Give it up Maz your an ugly cretin either way

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You’re a weirdo if you don’t like sunny weather, what a cretin, he’s likes summer when he is in his bother hot tub and his wee vest on. Bitter Marion doesn’t like summer because he has nowhere to enjoy not even his own wee bespoke garden.
Why does he walk like he is on a cat walk? Even way he walks annoys me walk normal will you.
He can't walk normal. The mince is strong with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Coming on with his "Unpopular opinion" that he thinks it would be hell to go to on a Disney holiday. Who asked him? Who cares what he thinks? Strange little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He said going to Disney would be hell on earth, but he's never been...So you can't say you don't like it because you've ever experienced it you imbecile 🙄 ...btw, it's friggin great!. But it would be wasted on him.

Just a reminder how much of an ugly twit he is, and that's his natural face 🤪
Screenshot_20240521-193438_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240521-193427_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Disney isn't extremely adult only. Moanio needs to be the star of his own tit show and not other people's kids.
Plus of course, he'd have to contend with all the weans chasing him down with their sharpies and autograph books wanting Gru's signature

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Disney world in Florida was one of the best holidays I’ve ever had. Went when I was 15 after a lot of saving from parents to be able to take us. Amazing. Whether you like Disney or not, it’s a has to be seen to be believed kinda place. He said he’s seen everyone there so basically instead of just ignoring it he has to make a point of saying it’s nae fur him. He’s a fanny. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My little crotch goblin arrived safely yesterday evening. He says hello to his bleep aunts oan this vile app!

I’ve been away since Saturday and Mario has done duck all!
Ooh lovelies news ma hen. I’m sending you a McDonald’s voucher for the wee bairn, smell the wealth, so you can introduce him to fine dining. I hope you’re recovering well on your own bespoke bumming fort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Whos away to disneyland the noo that he's jealous of
That's what l was thinking. He's obviously seen it somewhere.
I can't remember what he said when Hinch went, but l bet he didn't slate it to her, the arse licker.

Reactions: 21
Wee maid Marion wouldn't get into Disney he would scare all the kids & adults ...unless it was Halloween then he'd be better off at universal horror nights!
Ugly fecker

Disney is awesome but I'm one of they vile trolls that's done Disney/ Universal/ Orlando more times than Marion has shat his pants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hands up I love Disney!! Best holidays ever when children were young. Never that keen on Florida but love love love California and Paris so I’m very relieved it’s no for him!!

Reactions: 18
He’s such a nobber
Who gives a duck what you think 👎🏻
Yer all right twit , jet 2 don’t fly to Florida America and deffo don’t do direct debit which would be more than even your benefit payments could cover !

Could ye imagine the chaffing of him in Florida and all that polyester from ssshhhheeeeiiinnnnn ! Worst forest fires known to man would start (even with all the water from the Everglades!)

Jealousy is not a good look and nae debates !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whos away to disneyland the noo that he's jealous of
Did Hannah in AvaMay no say she was going to Disney in Paris in France? Ah might no be right though as ah ken she likes tae go tae Ibiza and show aff her Shereen Nanjiani in a dental floss bikini, also.

Mebbes Beak "Disney" ken aboot the hotel lobbies and the fine dining in Disney. Or he's scared he and wee Deek will be mistaken fur wan of Snow White's dwarves 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.