Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Babybail93 How are you coping on 3 hours sleep hen? Have you moaned about this on yer insta but uplifted your followers by still."getting this done"?

Have you reviewed your mother of the groom outfit now yer wee baby is oot? I think ye would look like a pure supermodel in a wee Lynsey co ord.

Have you taught ma wee nephew to kung-fu kick yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I get the train to work and have thought that many times😂🐍The mora a might mop kick doon the carriage and shout hands up if your part of the vile bleep community😂
Would the 99% bleep women real tattlers please stand up so aye 🙌
---
Once at ma work I noticed a client had tattle as one of her most frequently visited pages and was so wanting to ask what threads she was on. But a couldnae compromise ma security and so forth.
[/QUOTE]
YES!! I thought this the other day on the train. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hens if any of youse frequent the lauryn Goodman thread, ah recommended this bespoke thread because it’s the best oan tattle. A fellow poster reply saying “he’s a pain in the arse I see him out and about all the time” 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hens if any of youse frequent the lauryn Goodman thread, ah recommended this bespoke thread because it’s the best oan tattle. A fellow poster reply saying “he’s a pain in the arse I see him out and about all the time” 😭
They need to compromise their security and get on this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
One holiday abroad and *poof* he suddenly likes the sun 🙄

Try telling your miserable face that
Screenshot_20240521-095409_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
He'd enjoy warm weather a lot more if he wasn't so perpetually polyester sheathed. Just saying Moanio - other fabrics are avaliable.
Weather chat is also code speak for boring AF/no content or chat to speak of/his trying to remind everyone that Phileas Fogg here left the country once in the last decade 🤦
Trained in manky leggings
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ma hen I was coming to say the same thing does that say two twins, both named rayn? #bespoke
Think it's Raya and Rayn.

Not to be confused with Deek and Beak also known as:

Lanza two
Dumb and dumber
Thing 1 and thing 2
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Arseholes

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Think it's Raya and Rayn.

Not to be confused with Deek and Beak also known as:

Lanza two
Dumb and dumber
Thing 1 and thing 2
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Arseholes
Moanio and Julie (Romeo and Juliet)
Bellends and knobheads

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So noo the wanker has world travelled to Lindsey Rotte he noo likes the sun.

Mario, it's the same sun ffs.

But he dosna know how the earth floats, so won't believe that snippet of impossible information

1.jpg
2.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.