Cleaning with Mario #125 In Lindsay Rotte Beak was shining, with his OOTD and bespoke fine dining

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sofa looks way to big for that room. Why does the door open into a sideboard? How do they manoeuvre to sit down? Do they just vault over the end?

1000002091.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Congratulations @Babybail93
Youse are worth your gold in weight having safely delivered baby boy of a 99%er. May you and he spine bright and so forth 💎
How many plug ins did you take to the delivery suite and what wax melt scent did you burn during labour?
We've had a whip round and there's a few Shein polyester two pieces coming for mini @Babybail93 and Nike 95's to match. Even secured a genuine doop Dior saddle bag for you to carry nappies and wipes around in. Pyoor class also 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lads/lasses, he's back to his depressing self agin.

View attachment 2946829
I imagine spending all weekend in a tiny box that smells of cat piss, beige sharts, weed, and 46million synthetic scents does that to you. The whole country enjoyed a lovely sunny weekend outdoors and he’s been checking who views his stories. Sad little runt in the shade jealousy and the scent vitamin d deficiency.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
[QUOTE="SellYerMawForASubwaySalad, post: 19375281, member: 37962
Do any of you vile 🐍 ever sit Tattling on public transport and wonder if there's any other vile 🐍 oan this app at the same time Tattling away ?
I get the train to work and have thought that many times😂🐍The mora a might mop kick doon the carriage and shout hands up if your part of the vile bleep community😂
[/QUOTE]
Would the 99% bleep women real tattlers please stand up so aye 🙌
---
Once at ma work I noticed a client had tattle as one of her most frequently visited pages and was so wanting to ask what threads she was on. But a couldnae compromise ma security and so forth.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
He’s a month early. Personally I think it was the shock of Mario in all that poly blend in Lindsay Rotte that brought him oot early
congratulations oan the arrival of the wean ma lovelie! I reckon it was all the belly laughing we did at Marion’s Lindsay Rotte stories that startled him out early.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Congratulations @Babybail93
Youse are worth your gold in weight having safely delivered baby boy of a 99%er. May you and he spine bright and so forth 💎
How many plug ins did you take to the delivery suite and what wax melt scent did you burn during labour?
We've had a whip round and there's a few Shein polyester two pieces coming for mini @Babybail93 and Nike 95's to match. Even secured a genuine doop Dior saddle bag for you to carry nappies and wipes around in. Pyoor class also 👌
I’d like to throw in a Hermès blanket in the scent fake as duck to the gifting pile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Pyoor happy for us, the Virus community with oor newest member.
We, baby boy aunties and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s a month early. Personally I think it was the shock of Mario in all that poly blend in Lindsay Rotte that brought him oot early
Aw ma hen, the biggest congratulations to you Aw in the Bail hoosehold so oan and so forth ❤❤

Ma ain crotchfruits were also bespokely early, so Ah hope youse are getting oan okay.

Jus ordering yoose a wee bespoke gift the noo. Whit scent of Avamary oil would ye like tae masseuse your high footfall area noo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d like to throw in a Hermès blanket in the scent fake as duck to the gifting pile.
@Babybail93 - I’ve sent you a bumper package (Smell the wealth) of 12 months supply of criss. This is to help your newborn wee wain eat healthily and get tall and hench like oor Marion and Deek. 😉

Rough witch Rendall kindly gave me the criss link from that small business Amazon, so aye

🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My little crotch goblin arrived safely yesterday evening. He says hello to his bleep aunts oan this vile app!

I’ve been away since Saturday and Mario has done duck all!
Congratulations hen
Lots of love from all your virus bleep tattle aunties
Also

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems the brother is hard of interior decoration also
Krystal Meth got the old Lego sofa. Only Shagfest Sadie the hooker is missing oot on a Danyell speshul.
---
I get the train to work and have thought that many times😂🐍The mora a might mop kick doon the carriage and shout hands up if your part of the vile bleep community😂
Would the 99% bleep women real tattlers please stand up so aye 🙌
---
Once at ma work I noticed a client had tattle as one of her most frequently visited pages and was so wanting to ask what threads she was on. But a couldnae compromise ma security and so forth.
[/QUOTE]

Aw man, youse shud huv asked. Clients eh, dae youse polish truncheons as well hen 🍆💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Congratulations @Babybail93 on birthing the newest troll, bet he already has a head of hair that Mario can only dream of! Now get your bleep washings on, Mario says get up, for him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My little crotch goblin arrived safely yesterday evening. He says hello to his bleep aunts oan this vile app!

I’ve been away since Saturday and Mario has done duck all!
Congratulations! A bespoke new baby 💙

So assuming you naming him Mario after our Lord and saviour?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congratulations @Babybail93 on the arrival of your new wean! I imagine all the laughing you did at Manio’s OOTD posts in Lindsay Rotte did more to bring on labour than a bespoke stretch and sweep 😂

I had a weird dream about the gruesome twosome last night 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mario was teaching Deek how to drive and they were in a tiny little bubble car, just like the one in the opening scene of Naked Gun. I am ashamed that I’ve let him invade my brain 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.