Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's me jist caught up with last night's dots, holy duck am pyoor black affrontit tae find oot the wee scrotum face is gaun tae Meloneras, that resort that I've been gaun tae for aw these years is noo deid tae me. There's 3 o they lopespan hotels in that resort, we've lukked et them aw and nane of them huv gid reviews for food. Canny wait tae see them shoapin there in the designer shoaps that don't sell dupes. Also last time we were there we decided Tae huv a drink oot the hotel, was €24 fur 2 drinks so aye. He'd jist copyin misfit jaw who appeared Tae eat aw their meals ootwith the hotel so Manio better huv mega petty cash wi him, they'll get nae €5 brekkies or pizzas there. This is gauny be a beaut hoaliday..for us cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That's me jist caught up with last night's dots, holy duck am pyoor black affrontit tae find oot the wee scrotum face is gaun tae Meloneras, that resort that I've been gaun tae for aw these years is noo deid tae me. There's 3 o they lopespan hotels in that resort, we've lukked et them aw and nane of them huv gid reviews for food. Canny wait tae see them shoapin there in the designer shoaps that don't sell dupes. Also last time we were there we decided Tae huv a drink oot the hotel, was €24 fur 2 drinks so aye. He'd jist copyin misfit jaw who appeared Tae eat aw their meals ootwith the hotel so Manio better huv mega petty cash wi him, they'll get nae €5 brekkies or pizzas there. This is gauny be a beaut hoaliday..for us cunts.
Literally was gonna say that he wis oan a wee Misfit Jaw lemonade budget jurneh tae copy her tic toks again.

Plenty of Jamon crisps fae the Spar to fill up oan when they've blown their week's spending money on one meal tho 💎
---
We're oan the coontdoon lovelies 🍬 🎄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hens av been told aff by mr sloppys. At the airport oan our way to that place, abroad. Told him Maz has booked Gran Canaria and told him hope he prounounces it is wrang. I proceeed to play last nights stories. Mr sloppys had one of his best nights out in the yumbo. He told me turn it aff as people were looking at us. In a bespoke boujee lounge, not the time for Mario’s voice. Can confirm nae one came up and asked if I watch Mario too. Not New York in America ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hens, its no mae joab but iv found oot whit his high powered joab wus.
He got a wee apprentice joab fur the Feds but was caught pocketing the salt and pepper fae the canteen while "fine dining" so wus put under cover as a fork lift driver at Hersheys but they soon fund oot he canny drive and wus eating awe the chocolate.
After mare digging they found oot he wus in fact .01% Italian and 99.9% Scottish, no fae New York in America, even although he claimed to ken Debbie Harris, didney huv a Visa tae work so deported him tae Ayrshire and so forth.
Their code name fur him wus "nae cleaning wi Mario" so that gave him the idea tae start up his Insta.
Noo he can only dream of the days when he used tae wear regulation Fed sunglasses, no Primark wans also
Thank me laters 💎 👌 #factual #nomajoab #professionalMario #saltandpepper

Screenshot (117).png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hello, long time lurker on this fabulous thread.
could someone experienced post Mario’s review on the jet2 app(sorry I don’t know how to do it). It’s the best thing you’ll read all year. Especially thanking the staff for giving Derek crayons🤣🤣
Here it is.
Also.

There is so so so much you can take from this. He's such a knob.

Snippets.

Been with Deek 10 years then says 8.

Designer purses... OMG I'm pishing masen.

He took his SUNFLOWER LANYARD!

Deek got crayons every time they went to the restaurant but he didn't do the AI!

Only thing that didn't spine bright was the food. omg

Genuine doop bags.

The whole review is a scream.

He's a moron.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hens av been told aff by mr sloppys. At the airport oan our way to that place, abroad. Told him Maz has booked Gran Canaria and told him hope he prounounces it is wrang. I proceeed to play last nights stories. Mr sloppys had one of his best nights out in the yumbo. He told me turn it aff as people were looking at us. In a bespoke boujee lounge, not the time for Mario’s voice. Can confirm nae one came up and asked if I watch Mario too. Not New York in America ma lovelies.
The first time I ever went tae the gran canaria, aboot a hunner years ago, afore we could afford hotels, we stayed in a cheap apartment that overlooked the entrance intae the Yumbo, tae say we were well entertained wid be an understatement, sat oot oan the balcony drinkin the lethal 🍹 watching them aw gawn in wis quite something else, but the best bit wis a wee bar just inside that gave you a free shot every time you bought a drink, beyond foo as a puggy 😂😂

• Haha
Just listened to the dots of doom and honestly, why the duck did he bother? Just rattling on about absolute nonsense as per. And why has he brought two big tubs of aloe vera home? Has he not enough skincare shite, his skin looks like a bleeping dead rattlesnakes so none of it works, not sure why he bothers.
Getting on there about how professional he is at work yet still rocks up to the place in the purple leggings from the car wash - so aye.
Also confirming he bought a couple of fake bags in Lanza, so the dior saddle shite bag must be from there too, not that I give a duck, wouldn't be seen dead with that bag in my house nevermind out in public.

Martins passions are not my passions.

Spine Bright
Blind Nikita Dug
Debbie Harris
Hard of English
& so forth
New York in America

Also.

Also.

Also.
Dead rattle snake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gives me the boke when he does those close ups of his pores and scaly skin :sick: 😂
When the filter slips as it can’t cover the combination of huge beak and massive five-head. We all get a jump scare and nae debates 💀

• Haha
Just spotted top of his bulging wardrobe
Filth 😂😂
And they're quite new I believe, we all went on an Ikea Journey and he still bought wardrobes that are too tiny for all his shite, its mental how he has a load of nike shoeboxes piled up in front of it too.. I couldn't live amongst all that clutter :sick:

When the filter slips as it can’t cover the combination of huge beak and massive five-head. We all get a jump scare and nae debates 💀
I've stupidly watched his stories a few time while I've been eating an had to put the plate down my lovely, near been sick all over ma dinner looking at that big dome of his with his sonic hair. He just looks like he needs a bespoke bath, nae debates and so forth. Not even a filter can help him hen :eek:

New York in America
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And they're quite new I believe, we all went on an Ikea Journey and he still bought wardrobes that are too tiny for all his shite, its mental how he has a load of nike shoeboxes piled up in front of it too.. I couldn't live amongst all that clutter :sick:

I've stupidly watched his stories a few time while I've been eating an had to put the plate down my lovely, near been sick all over ma dinner looking at that big dome of his with his sonic hair. He just looks like he needs a bespoke bath, nae debates and so forth. Not even a filter can help him hen :eek:

New York in America
Also
There definitely is never any action in that bumming fort. Imagine that face looming up out of the darkness. The stuff nightmares are made of ma hen! 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20

New York in America
Also
He really is disgustingly ugly. I just can't comprehend the audacity of him.
Hard of socially acceptable facial features and yet continues to post his face in a public domain.
Mind blowing

• Haha
Reactions: 25

New York in America
Also
I meant the dildo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had a wee snoop to see if Jet2 accepted Klarna and tah dah.
IMG_4726.jpeg

This probably isn’t news to you all but I’m not a Klarna connoisseur like our beloved engraved bath mat owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve just checked in on beak and Deek after a long hiatus from this app that’s not my joab and I am pure affronted.
im off to Lindsey rotte in the scent Costa teguise next week, I’m crabbit I missed them 😤

still clutching my beak from the OOTD
Still the funniest thread on tattle
So si

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.