Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he Botox between his brows but it’s pushed all the wrinkles out to the side?
Hen thats his bespoke filter. Makes his heid look like a big tomato and sometimes it malfunctions cos it canny cope wi the forheid wrinkles and the stubble also
Tonsa love ❤ 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Please god let's not have a full fuckin year of Marion buying 'bits' (shite) for his next vacay in Gran Caneeeria😭
Im callin a Bingo oan him buying a wee bespoke salt and pepper tae take tae GC fur when hes oot fine dining.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder when he will start buying stuff for next years holiday, this weekend maybe?
He will share stories of funny stuff that happened basically give himself few more days to make stuff up and lie. Can’t wait but also.
Baby gro is back for summer.

He said they would stop buying stuff it was getting ridiculous amount stuff they had but everyone on stories there is another new box in the back, I want to know what that green and red thing on wardrobe surely that isn’t Christmas stuff??
---
Marion says you can’t get air con in homes but you can he NTGTKIHDK. More people are investing in it esp new builds because they hold the heat all year.
Since getting our side the drive done our 🐍 neighbour has been parking right outside my windows, how I’ve been struggling to pop on here, nightmare at this rate I should just be doing a Marion this isnae for me Mr Isa let’s get a shed.
Honestly hens never buy a house with shared drive it’s hellish, or as Marion says don’t buy a house the bank own it and it’s not yours for 40 years even if you get a fixed rate for 50 years. So aye rant over. duck it year for Isa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Tuesday joy of joys from the wee moaning Myrtle.

View attachment 2935691

Blather rundoon....

Mentioned his holiday for next year and it's his fook it year so why not.
He pronounces countries wrang. Well he cannae even speak English the muppet.
Bought loads of tat in Lindsey Rotte.
Has white bits on his neck due to reading. And his chest looks white. So no shirt off then?
2 tubs of Aloe cream for the bod not his face. Obsessed.
Rayn was perfect, moody but the now content.
His 'clients' follow him, he'd prefer them to sneak watch. I thought he blocked un-named viewers?
You have to be an extrovert to go online but in his safe space he is the most confident/extrovert. People expect him to be like that outside but he's not.
He goes to work to be a professional, his prev high-flying joabs required him to be firm but fair. This is 'work environment Mario'.
He doesn't mix personalities, he has a private side and a professional life.
Still on aboot he has lost his confidence due to being online and getting older.
AMA ad. Stock levels, only 4 amora oils left in the scent Rayn Blossom scent. Cannae get that right.
Wax disc, not many left but will last this month and next month!!!
Tinting his eyebrows. It's so clammy. So different out here. We don't have air-con in this country.
Will tell us the funny bits about his holiday later.

Absolutely love love love you posting these coz am hard of insta
Separate entities to the highest degree
Signed sealed delivered
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When Manbagz talks about his 'clients' I'd say he either works for an agency or is working as a sole trader. There is no way he's employed by the Police. Trying tae make himself posh when he's no.

Canny wait for the newbies to see the bespoke stovies cooking journey :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm hard of remembering, What summer drink was she making with "fresh" frozen raspberries?! 🤣⚰ I'm still torturing myself thinking of him in a darkroom and lightning up the place like the 4th of July with the static sparks flying off his polyester 2 piece

• Haha
I LOVE that all of our new friends have been pure treatid tae a bespoke Dots of Doom the night!

Did they live up tae your expectations hens?
I was transfixed. The dots of doom featured the eye tapping I had only read of. I wanted to reach in and crush his stranglers sausages and so forth.
He really does just ramble u
I LOVE that all of our new friends have been pure treatid tae a bespoke Dots of Doom the night!

Did they live up tae your expectations hens?
The Dots of Doom proved to be a gift that kept on giving and giving and giving. What a heid rip.
The tip tapping delivered nausea as predicted.
I could go on but I'm exhausted with this bastard heat also
---
I am laughing so much at this thread that I'm hard of posting.

Can somebody tell me about So Si and Capeesh? I've missed these in my research insofar and so forth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Cannae wait for the fUnNy sToRiEs he has to tell us this weekend.
That actually never happened 🙄
If they're as funny as the "Blind Nikita Dug" and "Flashed The Postman" pure beak clutching bullshite he's concocted previously, then we in for a treatit ma lovelies 💎
---
See what youse lot mean about the dreaded "dots of doom"! 🤣
Edited slaw mo 🐢
🔊
That's literally the speed Deek talks ahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they're as funny as the "Blind Nikita Dug" and "Flashed The Postman" pure beak clutching bullshite he's concocted previously, then we in for a treatit ma lovelies 💎
---

That's literally the speed Deek talks ahahahha
Liz Be Da Law....said in a stumbling voice as he struggles to read basic English.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was transfixed. The dots of doom featured the eye tapping I had only read of. I wanted to reach in and crush his stranglers sausages and so forth.
He really does just ramble u

The Dots of Doom proved to be a gift that kept on giving and giving and giving. What a heid rip.
The tip tapping delivered nausea as predicted.
I could go on but I'm exhausted with this bastard heat also
---
I am laughing so much at this thread that I'm hard of posting.

Can somebody tell me about So Si and Capeesh? I've missed these in my research insofar and so forth.
Ma luveleh,

So Si = So Aye, in Lanzarotian (a country he recently visited although YMNKANTGTK as he's no really mentioned it oan his page!)

Capeesh (spelled "Capesh" in Marion) is because his Da is 900th Italian and he thinks it makes his point/argument winning by adding it to the end of his rambles.

Hope that helped YGTK and so on and so forth 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered❤
Of course ma lovelie, welcome tae the funniest thread oan this vile app. Bring ur personalised sippy cup, criss and dairylea cheeseboard and get aww cosy. YDKBYGTK, capeesh?

(Youse didnae know but youse got tae know 😜)

• Haha
Aye but whit’s worse: tightly shut prude or the cheeky flash oaf the wee tittie cleavage?
Why does he wear that babygro when he's doing his skincare happy tap?
---
Look at all the tit piled up on the floor and top of the wardrobe behind him.

The neck on that house coat gives me the absolute ick
Aye it looks like a babygro/vest.

The way he pulls it over constantly gives me bleeping rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s like Gay Mecca! By day it looks like a big pink car park with shops. By night it is the most fabulous place in the world! Full of drag shows, gay clubs, sex shops and dark rooms. They have two massive pride events every year as well.
I was just thinking I wonder if they’ve booked around pride time imagine the OOTD if they went all out 🤣
---
Who had aloe Vera on the holiday bingo card?
Also the haircut - it’s a strong look innit

View attachment 2935559
Is he wearing a headband what’s that weird line round his hair?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.