Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember if I've told the New trolls this story, but I'm like your ancient wee and cabbage smelling granny, gather round...
Avamay had a party, Mario and came to England for it, I honestly think it's the only party he's ever been to. He fake tanned, school uniform outfit. Mario looked so awkward, Deek enjoyed himself, dancing etc. One of the others at the party posted that when they went to their room, Deek was outside their room, locked out cos Mario wouldn't let him in! Deek had enjoyed himself while Mario sulked off to bed, so embarrassing, imagine coming all that way and being so weird.
Not a newbie but have never heard this story! How funny. I can just imagine Mario being a really nasty spiteful character, he's like that on his stories too

Reactions: 31
Not a newbie but have never heard this story! How funny. I can just imagine Mario being a really nasty spiteful character, he's like that on his stories too
He must be pure hell to live with and so moody if he doesn't get his way. There's a really spiteful streak which come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies! I was supporting that small business Asda earlier on today and almost sharted maself right there in aisle 22 seeing the new collab range - Macaroni x Asda!

Pyooor luxury! Utter wealthy! Pistachio! Top notes, base notes and music notes! (sing it hen!)

Sadly fae me those 🐍 on the virus app Asda nae take Klarna so I couldnae get to know about these new must have summer perfumes!

These won’t be around for long hens - EXTREMLEY LIMITED EDITION and also ADULT.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Bespoke from that small country London. Bet AM is fumming hens. 🐍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma lovelies! I was supporting that small business Asda earlier on today and almost sharted maself right there in aisle 22 seeing the new collab range - Macaroni x Asda!

Pyooor luxury! Utter wealthy! Pistachio! Top notes, base notes and music notes! (sing it hen!)

Sadly fae me those 🐍 on the virus app Asda nae take Klarna so I couldnae get to know about these new must have summer perfumes!

These won’t be around for long hens - EXTREMLEY LIMITED EDITION and also ADULT.
Music notes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just checked in on beak and Deek after a long hiatus from this app that’s not my joab and I am pure affronted.
im off to Lindsey rotte in the scent Costa teguise next week, I’m crabbit I missed them 😤

still clutching my beak from the OOTD
Still the funniest thread on tattle
So si
Don’t forget to take your hairdryer, kettle, microwave, iron and ironing board. Remember to check out all the fine dining too

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just checked in on beak and Deek after a long hiatus from this app that’s not my joab and I am pure affronted.
im off to Lindsey rotte in the scent Costa teguise next week, I’m crabbit I missed them 😤

So si
I hope you are in an extremely adult only hotel with a Rosemary and reception where all the fun is kicking off after a malibu and coke 🍹💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s the Birds Eye microwave steam bag of veg that gives that dinner its bespoke touch of class. Fine dining, if you will

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s the Birds Eye microwave steam bag of veg that gives that dinner its bespoke touch of class. Fine dining, if you will
I thought it was 2 to 3 pickled onions and 10,00g of salt 🤷‍♀️
IDKSNTGTK
factual
Also
Hard of fine dining
Trained on Tattle🍹💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wee Deek will now be bespokely spewing his fine dining so sí. There’ll be nae bumming fort the night lads, Marion will be talking him off the flat roof wae the squirrels 🤭🍀

• Haha
Reactions: 20

So si
Have you'se been tae Lindsay before hen?

Just be prepared.

Don't want it to be a shock when you'se get there.

But

The restaurants charge different prices. They're no all the same price hen.

Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Howlin' that there's a whole thread full of folk that will now refer to Lanza as Lindsay forevermore!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can't remember if I've told the New trolls this story, but I'm like your ancient wee and cabbage smelling granny, gather round...
Avamay had a party, Mario and came to England for it, I honestly think it's the only party he's ever been to. He fake tanned, school uniform outfit. Mario looked so awkward, Deek enjoyed himself, dancing etc. One of the others at the party posted that when they went to their room, Deek was outside their room, locked out cos Mario wouldn't let him in! Deek had enjoyed himself while Mario sulked off to bed, so embarrassing, imagine coming all that way and being so weird.
It was because deek was busting some moves and getting along very well with that wee Curtis guy 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What happened today that was so bad he NEEDED to have some fine dining? Did the bespoke wrapped kitchen catch fire? If I’ve had a long day I just want to get home not go eat out. He never cooks nor cleans does he?
#soaye #treatit #deserved #finedining
Screenshot_20240515-224357.png

---
And whatever you do....

DO NOT DRINK THE TAP WATER, CAPESH?
It'll be fine tae drink it fae the toilet bowl though, Beak didni mention that. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok so I’m a newbie here and I think the wiki needs translation tae. No?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.