Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‼ mother of the bride hoosecoat is back and so forth ‼ so aye, also. Pure bespoke
Buys all this unnecessary tit but can't buy a) a new honking housecoat that doesn't make him look like a middle aged women or b) a new honking fleecy hoodie that looks like it smells like old ham.
---
Further thoughts after his bespoke dots-of-doom... Saying we don't have air-con in this country. What utter bollocks. More and more people are having it installed or if they can't have it installed they're getting portable units with the elephant trunk bit that hangs out the window. He just can't get either because a) he's in a council flat and b) Rayn would make a jump for it if he left the window open. And besides I thought his fancy git Dyson fan had a "cool mode"?? So what's he complaining for?

Why is he making out like he's got some high-powered job where people's lives or a bespoke amount of money are on the line? This is no shade to cleaners at all, but I wouldn't exactly say it's the type of job where you have to be completely serious. Most likely they don't follow him (because it would be embarrassing) and they probably don't talk to him very much at all because it would be like trying to talk to a sponge.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can see he wore his watch on holiday to get a strap line, just so he can show everyone he has been to that place ‘abroad’ 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone confirm that there’s “vile heat” and that it’s “clammy” in that there Beirut in the place they call Scotland 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
200.gif

A few questions after dots o doom. how does his hair manage to grow/be styled in 76 different directions, but he only has 43 individual hairs on his head. And why is he wearing what looks like that thing the dentist puts over you before a tooth x-ray.
Has he picked a filter as hard of intelligence as him?! It can’t deal with his stubble and it makes me incandescent with rage to watch, but, hens, I cannae look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Can see he wore his watch on holiday to get a strap line, just so he can show everyone he has been to that place ‘abroad’ 😁
That’s the tan line from his little all inclusive band ma lovely. Even though he didn’t use the all inclusive facilities because he only frequents fine dining establishments 🤩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
That’s the tan line from his little all inclusive band ma lovely. Even though he didn’t use the all inclusive facilities because he only frequents fine dining establishments 🤩
He didne like the AI ma lovelie, he’s too fussy so they did self catering so they could enjoy all the fine dining that Lindsay Rottee offers. Like fry ups 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lindsay Rotte, Makin' Mammeries pt.2 🪇
Spreadin' ma wings far 'n wide, Sae lang as it's within th' Canary Islands, in Spain, capesh? 😎
⚠ Dinnae drink the tap worta or ye' deed. Also 🚱
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
After all these years of watching him it still fascinates me how he can say so much but so little and how much all the words are jumbled up. Exhausting ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just listened to the dots of doom and honestly, why the duck did he bother? Just rattling on about absolute nonsense as per. And why has he brought two big tubs of aloe vera home? Has he not enough skincare shite, his skin looks like a bleeping dead rattlesnakes so none of it works, not sure why he bothers.
Getting on there about how professional he is at work yet still rocks up to the place in the purple leggings from the car wash - so aye.
Also confirming he bought a couple of fake bags in Lanza, so the dior saddle shite bag must be from there too, not that I give a duck, wouldn't be seen dead with that bag in my house nevermind out in public.

Martins passions are not my passions.

Spine Bright
Blind Nikita Dug
Debbie Harris
Hard of English
& so forth
New York in America

Also.

Also.

Also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t see Mario getting into the gay scene in Gran Can. More likely that in a gay bar he’d be sitting clutching his Dior fake, proper cats bum mouth, while Deek giggled away. They’re more the type to think they’re so edgy going to see a drag queen at the nearby Red Lion

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ma luveleh,

So Si = So Aye, in Lanzarotian (a country he recently visited although YMNKANTGTK as he's no really mentioned it oan his page!)

Capeesh (spelled "Capesh" in Marion) is because his Da is 900th Italian and he thinks it makes his point/argument winning by adding it to the end of his rambles.

Hope that helped YGTK and so on and so forth 💎
IDKBIGTK so si 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello, long time lurker on this fabulous thread.
could someone experienced post Mario’s review on the jet2 app(sorry I don’t know how to do it). It’s the best thing you’ll read all year. Especially thanking the staff for giving Derek crayons🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMGGGGG WHAT A bleeping TREATIT THIS IS!!!!!!

"Bin men ur creepy!" is 100% ma favourite for now.
---
Lindsay Rotte, Makin' Mammeries pt.2 🪇
Spreadin' ma wings far 'n wide, Sae lang as it's within th' Canary Islands, in Spain, capesh? 😎
⚠ Dinnae drink the tap worta or ye' deed. Also 🚱
🔊
Please keep spinning these bespoke 💎 hen.

Keep yer power! Shouting ye fae the rooftops dawl!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone confirm that there’s “vile heat” and that it’s “clammy” in that there Beirut in the place they call Scotland 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Well, ah'm aboot ten miles away and ah'm boiling. I am also menopausal and sit with a fan on in wintum. 😆

It's spring like temperature so nae taps aff spotted yet ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Reckon the wee loo brush heed thought he was a v.i.p getting off the plane and being handed a jet2 money off your next holiday voucher. How I so wish he did and put on stories #ad thinking jet2 were having a colab with the celeb himself #minimumcleaningwithMario

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.