Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, come on to post he's been oot fine-dining and you've beaten me to it 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those chips were cooked on a warm day on the surface of Mars so aye. Can't identify the blob beside it in the shade 'deep beige' and guessing it's in the scent 'deep fried fish'
Burnt Offerings
Fine dining
Extremely adults only
Cordoned off not cordon bleu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Here it is.
Also.

There is so so so much you can take from this. He's such a knob.

Snippets.

Been with Deek 10 years then says 8.

Designer purses... OMG I'm pishing masen.

He took his SUNFLOWER LANYARD!

Deek got crayons every time they went to the restaurant but he didn't do the AI!

Only thing that didn't spine bright was the food. omg

Genuine doop bags.

The whole review is a scream.

He's a moron.

View attachment 2937053View attachment 2937054View attachment 2937055
Gets funnier the more you read it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sprained my ankle legging it over to see the fine dining comments. 🤣😂 That’s the saddest looking meal I’ve ever seen and we all saw the €5 Lighthouse pyoor bespoke breakfast fry-up in Lindsay!
Frozen veg, also
Ma passion is nae Marion’s passion
Nae debates

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm thinking they've possibly served him up deep fried polyester 🤔
Fine dining meets OOTD
Rancid so aye. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't remember if I've told the New trolls this story, but I'm like your ancient wee and cabbage smelling granny, gather round...
Avamay had a party, Mario and came to England for it, I honestly think it's the only party he's ever been to. He fake tanned, school uniform outfit. Mario looked so awkward, Deek enjoyed himself, dancing etc. One of the others at the party posted that when they went to their room, Deek was outside their room, locked out cos Mario wouldn't let him in! Deek had enjoyed himself while Mario sulked off to bed, so embarrassing, imagine coming all that way and being so weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Pure gorgeous bespoke profile picture ma hen
Thanks lovelie. I just couldney tear my kerry katonas away from the blonde bombscare part of the balding journee. Now I get to see it spine bright every day and so forth. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That muck looks inedible. Diahorrea pouring out of that pie 🥧 🤢 and this is dining out?
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't remember if I've told the New trolls this story, but I'm like your ancient wee and cabbage smelling granny, gather round...
Avamay had a party, Mario and came to England for it, I honestly think it's the only party he's ever been to. He fake tanned, school uniform outfit. Mario looked so awkward, Deek enjoyed himself, dancing etc. One of the others at the party posted that when they went to their room, Deek was outside their room, locked out cos Mario wouldn't let him in! Deek had enjoyed himself while Mario sulked off to bed, so embarrassing, imagine coming all that way and being so weird.
I just love these pure bespoke old tales being told to us newbies and nae debates. Poor Deek was probably a baw hair away from booting the door in Lindsay Rotte style.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.