Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dawl that probably means ye need tae turn aw yer electricals aff and sit in the dark noo 💎
Right you are hen, gonna get my Grinch jammies oan and get awe cosy, this technology is no fur me
Might read that wee book Mario wus gatekeeping, think its called The Secret also
Im manifestin ma way intae the weekend #fuckityear #nomaquote #debbieharris

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don't worry hen, if Beak kin be an Insta OG but joined in 2018, youse kin be an OG oaf this thread and nae debates.

Feel free to ask any questions, we love telling auld stories oaf Beak and Deek ma lovelie 😘
Yeese are so lovelie and welcoming here, I feel at home already - in my palatial 2 bed flat not in Beirut. I have read the Wiki obviously but might have missed the dot of doom reference? Apologies if I didn't get the phrase right but I'm trying my best to follow the best shitshow I've ever seen.
---
This is amazing ma lovely. I am pure clutching ma beak!
Couldn’t wait to come on here this morning and tell youse all about last night. I am hard of technology so I asked a relative (called Matthew) to go onto Mazdas insta and download a few videos to keep on ma phone. I’m no Martha 🫣.

There is nothing better than someone getting to know and discover Marion for the first time. The shock! The questions!

It made my night ma lovely. I will screenshot a few but basically Matthew is coming round tonight to ask more as he is so confused and doesne believe that this isn’t a parody account. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My exact reaction the other day!! This can't be real 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
All this fine dining chit chat has me remembering the time Hannah took Macaroni out for dinner and he ended up in the kitchen with the chefs instead of the men’s toilets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeese are so lovelie and welcoming here, I feel at home already - in my palatial 2 bed flat not in Beirut. I have read the Wiki obviously but might have missed the dot of doom reference? Apologies if I didn't get the phrase right but I'm trying my best to follow the best shitshow I've ever seen.
---

My exact reaction the other day!! This can't be real 🤣🤣
Dots of doom are his stories. When he goes off on one he does about a hundred whiny stories so there's so many the dashes at the top turn into dots. I cba with them after the first one or two he's so boring and says the same thing over and over. Most interesting thing is watching the captions trying to work out what the illiterate toad is saying!
---
All this fine dining chit chat has me remembering the time Hannah took Macaroni out for dinner and he ended up in the kitchen with the chefs instead of the men’s toilets 😂
That was the stuff of legends. Can you imagine the chefs faces when Waltzing Matilda minced into their kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I only came to this thread because I work in travel and was intrigued by Lanzarote.
One of the best moves I have ever made in life !!
You lot are wasted you should be writing scripts for Peter Kay and the like - you would make a mint I have laughed my socks off this week - thank you !!!
I am now hooked and can’t wait to delve deeper into the lives of Marion and Deek!!!
Deek reminds me of a young Cruz Beckham and Marion is like an ugly Orville.
The reviews on Trippy about the hotel slate the cleaning and manky state of the place so god knows what his cleaning standards are ?!
Anyways again Thankyou !!! Xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Dots of doom are his stories. When he goes off on one he does about a hundred whiny stories so there's so many the dashes at the top turn into dots. I cba with them after the first one or two he's so boring and says the same thing over and over. Most interesting thing is watching the captions trying to work out what the illiterate toad is saying!
---

That was the stuff of legends. Can you imagine the chefs faces when Waltzing Matilda minced into their kitchen
Thanks for the explanation 🥰 I don't have the gram so don't know much about stories and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I only came to this thread because I work in travel and was intrigued by Lanzarote.
You lot are wasted you should be writing scripts for Peter Kay and the like - you would make a mint I have laughed my socks off this week - thank you !!!
I am now hooked and can’t wait to delve deeper into the lives of Marion and Deek!!!
The reviews on Trippy about the hotel slate the cleaning and manky state of the place so god knows what his cleaning standards are ?!
Keith Harris no Debbie Harris would be affronted my lovely
Spine bright and welcome tae Plantet Mario, its a very wee plant so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

So he comes on to talk about an email which is about a new AM release, then makes it all about him.

7.jpg
8.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He probably did 7 loads of washing cause he actually splits colours into colours and all the striped two pieces he bought totally threw him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ironically he never cleans so that makes perfect sense! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's cold. Mario you're such a fanny.

Best pals with Hannah but he couldn't take her horrible perfume on holiday and advertise it with the rest.
Your friendship is as fake as your teeth.

The boss eye is on form tonight 🤪

Screenshot_20240510-195752_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybes he washed 7 items no 7 bleep loads.

He's obsessed with poor Rosemary also.

Lanzarote in Costa Teguise

1000031567.jpg

1000031568.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.