Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he fancy Rosemary? Way he keeps going on about someone he spoke to very briefly and only couple times it’s like he’s hoping she’s going give him a free stay next time.
She’s obviously like that with all the guests, maybe little more with Deed Deek and him maybe thought it was a carer and his patient having a holiday together.
I still LOL at fact he says how great she was but didn’t ask her instagram if she has it and tried to search for her… did he ask her for her 2nd name? Or he just searching Rosemary in the search bar 😂
It reminds me of the office (USA, pennsylvania not new york) when Holly starts work and treats Kevin extra nicely because they tricked her into thinking he's got learning disabilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another favourite compulsory purchase he made was the Ring Doorbell. To go on his front door…… which is inside a block of flats BEHIND a communal door with an entry phone system
bleeping hell man
---
It reminds me of the office (USA, pennsylvania not new york) when Holly starts work and treats Kevin extra nicely because they tricked her into thinking he's got learning disabilities.
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee absolutely spot on.

Clutchin ma beak hard right noo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe he has sat in that flat all night with the goblin oodie on. I am sweltered and have been out my back door all night even though it’s owned by the bank and no me. The thought of putting another layer on is giving me the bespoke boke. He must be getting a draft from the roofless neighbouring flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe he has sat in that flat all night with the goblin oodie on. I am sweltered and have been out my back door all night even though it’s owned by the bank and no me. The thought of putting another layer on is giving me the bespoke boke. He must be getting a draft from the roofless neighbouring flat.
You know she is the type to be all like ‘omg it’s pure freezing here the noo compared tae Lindsay Rotte”. Even though it’s only a couple degrees different atm

• Haha
Reactions: 40
God he's going to make going on holiday his whole personality for the next 79 years isn't he, and who calls it Lanza?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell hens, I’m clutching ma beak. Just seen this posted on a separate virus app. The Scottish bespoke first chapter of the wee small business of Harry Potter. Looks like Maz could have wrote it, so aye. Also.
IMG_3182.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Loving the newbies and re living some of his best moments.
🍹👈 lethal.
Trained in nails.
Fine dining.
Extremely adults only.
New York in America, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
my all time fave Martin moment is when he said one of his braindead followers was watching his stories in a cafe in New York and the waitress overheard the videos and said she had heard of Martin and watches his stories too… that’s New York in America btw for all you ones that need to get to know, capesh hens 👌👌👌👌

ALSO, which one of ya’s said as soon as he got home he would be flogging wax melt woman’s shite again? He’s such a boring bast we can literally read him like a book.

New York in America.
Debbie harris
Blind Nikita dug
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Loving the newbies and re living some of his best moments.
🍹👈 lethal.
Trained in nails.
Fine dining.
Extremely adults only.
New York in America, also.
I honestly think that they'll think we're making it up.
Self of self
Cope-d
Smellness
See a sucker bedding
Hard of understanding
Let liz be da law
My cup runneth over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
my all time fave Martin moment is when he said one of his braindead followers was watching his stories in a cafe in New York and the waitress overheard the videos and said she had heard of Martin and watches his stories too… that’s New York in America btw for all you ones that need to get to know, capesh hens 👌👌👌👌

ALSO, which one of ya’s said as soon as he got home he would be flogging wax melt woman’s shite again? He’s such a boring bast we can literally read him like a book.

New York in America.
Debbie harris
Blind Nikita dug
Also
Let us never forget
Screenshot_20240510_224516_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Yeah it was more like OMG you're listening to Mario. What's WRONG with you' but Lynne aka Julie aka Sharon left that bit off!

New York in America
Lindsay Rotte
Self of self
Cope-d
head
Bellend
Also
Also for the newbies, you will see Julie or Sharon mentioned a fair bit as the followers he says he meets out and about (we never see tagged evidence) are ALWAYS called Julie or Sharon!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hens, ah've been oot living life and hud too many oaf the lethal 🍹no Sangria cos ah'm no in Lindsay Grotte #ohmatron

If you see me posting here before tomorrow morning, gie me laldy as I canni be trusted. A pity mobile phones don't come with breathalyzer so they block us posting when pish, Also.

Catch up the morra 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Unique is one word for him. He's so unique that we think Sadie (his mum) couldn't bear to look at him so laid him in his cot in a room with the door shut. She tried to lay him on his front but his nose was too big.....!
She later sold him to his auntie for a pair of stripper shoes.

He lived in the aunties box room like a box troll, till one day he met simple Deek. He gave him some magic beans to grow, which unfortunately Derek swallowed like a fud, and he’s been in a drug haze ever since.

Marion took the opportunity to move in and take over. THE END! Capeesh! 🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.