Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the cases Marion means 2 cases and 7 loads Marion means whites, darks and colours. 3 loads. 7 Load washing he’s at it, even I never had that when I used to go away with Mr Isa and the kids.
Also it’s was so warm today why is he wearing a big fleece inside, he’s such a riot.
Isn’t Gemma his pal that’s the painter the one that gave his lamp and crap to.
---
His “pal” Gem is also weird looking the name is mrs Ruiz casa, don’t know if she is from Ayrshire or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahahaha I always think you get what you pay for is he having a laugh? He was singing the praises of a fiver fry up with a solitary sausage and a piece of toast that had been toasted under a lightbulb.
You always get what you pay for all inclusive. He didn't bleeping know what was included.

And I've had some of the nicest food at proper 4/5 star all inclusives.

So aye, you get what you pay for, but when you have the palate of a hog you won't appreciate much local cuisine.

Keep spinning yer magic like a diamond Rosemary 💎

(even tho he only briefly spoke tae yeh - did ye offer him a cup of tea as you seem to have found yourself a bespoke Paisley Martha hen)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
All the cases Marion means 2 cases and 7 loads Marion means whites, darks and colours. 3 loads. 7 Load washing he’s at it, even I never had that when I used to go away with Mr Isa and the kids.
Also it’s was so warm today why is he wearing a big fleece inside, he’s such a riot.
Isn’t Gemma his pal that’s the painter the one that gave his lamp and crap to.
---
His “pal” Gem is also weird looking the name is mrs Ruiz casa, don’t know if she is from Ayrshire or what.
Aye ISA hen the very wan…pally wi rendall and misfit jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m pure affronted about his use of “self catering” self catering is catering for yourself, as in shopping for food and cooking. If they chose to eat out, that’s half board no?! Also, don’t feel like you can just change your mind half way through your holiday, so did they pay for all inclusive and choose the fine dining lyfe?! I’m off on a bespoke self catering holiday at the end of the month, we’ve hired a hoose (smell the wealth) and it has a wee hot tub and pool table. Going with my husband and his family, 2 actual working chefs in the group and we’re still doing a rota for who is going to cook of a night. (Lunches will probably be pubs as taking the wee Nikita dugs with us!) what is she on aboot????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Public service announcement for all the lovely newbies we have here:

Mario has a Pandora Charm bracelet that is full to the brim of snide Pandora charms and cheap tacky ones off Ava May wax melt boxes.

He wears it when he is getting bummed so it jingle jangles. Like the wings of angels. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Absolutely gutted for poor Rosemary that he used quotation marks so this woman is "entertainment staff" at an extreme adults only resort. He's made her sound like sticky Vicky!

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Absolutely gutted for poor Rosemary that he used quotation marks so this woman is "entertainment staff" at an extreme adults only resort. He's made her sound like sticky Vicky!
He loves a random quotation mark. It’s painful isn’t it just how terminally stupid he really is

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Public service announcement for all the lovely newbies we have here:

Mario has a Pandora Charm bracelet that is full to the brim of snide Pandora charms and cheap tacky ones off Ava May wax melt boxes.

He wears it when he is getting bummed so it jingle jangles. Like the wings of angels. So aye
Thanks for this, jingle jangle jewellery when he's getting bummed! 😂 🤣😂
Also, thanks to the hen who provided an explanation to 'dots of doom' 🤣________
So, ma kindly lovelies, what is this 'trained in nails'? Also
---
He loves a random quotation mark. It’s painful isn’t it just how terminally stupid he really is
I never realised a 40 year old man could be so thick! Does he wax his face? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He has these random fads and lies he tells. One day he decided he was “trained in nails”. He brought all the shite he needed off of Amazon, so he could do his own gel nails 😂 never seen or heard of again.

Oh, and he said he even had a “cessificate” to prove he was trained in nails 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Magic!!!!! So good to see you here!!!!! Am mop kicking every time a see a cronie from the hinch thread in this new land. It’s pyoor, bespoke fabulous. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He has these random fads and lies he tells. One day he decided he was “trained in nails”. He brought all the shite he needed off of Amazon, so he could do his own gel nails 😂 never seen or heard of again.

Oh, and he said he even had a “cessificate” to prove he was trained in nails 😩
There's so many Marionisms. Ahm no an OG so still "getting tae know" a lot of them tae.

What a treatit this guy is tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's so many Marionisms. Ahm no an OG so still "getting tae know" a lot of them tae.

What a treatit this guy is tho.
Another favourite compulsory purchase he made was the Ring Doorbell. To go on his front door…… which is inside a block of flats BEHIND a communal door with an entry phone system

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Another favourite compulsory purchase he made was the Ring Doorbell. To go on his front door…… which is inside a block of flats BEHIND a communal door with an entry phone system
Aside to this, when he has a wreath at Christmas he hangs it INSIDE the door. Ma hens we aren't making any of this up, you truly couldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does he fancy Rosemary? Way he keeps going on about someone he spoke to very briefly and only couple times it’s like he’s hoping she’s going give him a free stay next time.
She’s obviously like that with all the guests, maybe little more with Deed Deek and him maybe thought it was a carer and his patient having a holiday together.
I still LOL at fact he says how great she was but didn’t ask her instagram if she has it and tried to search for her… did he ask her for her 2nd name? Or he just searching Rosemary in the search bar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.