Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so 🤭 💕
Here's another, to celebrate their homecoming to Beirut! First bit is slowed down to get a good close up of Deek's travel nappy 🤣
Hen, this app is no ma joab so IDK how tae play this. Something aboot a Codec and trying tae charge me 79p fur the honour, pure affronted and so forth.
Tonsa love ❤ 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hen, this app is no ma joab so IDK how tae play this. Something aboot a Codec and trying tae charge me 79p fur the honour, pure affronted and so forth.
Tonsa love ❤ 🥔
Dawl that probably means ye need tae turn aw yer electricals aff and sit in the dark noo 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hens am on a come doon bigger than when Hinch drove past Beirut towers. Nae more OOTD. Let’s start a whip round for their next wee holiday to Lindsay Grotty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
7 loads of washing????? I don’t have that much after 2 weeks of doing a road trip of 3000 miles around the USA. I reckon they pissed/shat themselves 7 times a day to get that much!!
Maybe Deeks wee bespoke goochi 2 piece needed a wash of its own, being a designer ali express number

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s was quiet this morning because she’s been catching up on this vile app. We called it Tattlers. Also. She’s done all her washing, ✅ Deek brought the sun hame wae him ✅ despite him having a filter on and Marion has confined that bebbe gurul Rayn was well looked after. ✅ Thanks for the reassurance ma lovelie. Tonsa love. Mua!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can't wait for all our new lovelies to play spot the cleaning by CleaningWithMario.

Immaculately gutted non- mortgage residence etc

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where does he dry '7 loads of washing' in a matter of hours?
He has the washing maiden up in the corner of the living room CONSTANTLY. It’s like a part of the furniture in there, as is the Shark Vacuum parked next to the sofa.

He also dries his bed sheets over the living room door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He'd save so much time if he washed his and Derek's clothes together. He does not have bespoke sensitive skin. He must have plonked a rotary line in the kitchen to dry 7 loads.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Noticed that the ‘jumping home’ reel had to be done in the living room amidst all of Marion’s cleaning and laundry paraphernalia as it’s the only room with a run up long enough to do it in. Who could be arsed?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.