Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is a nice thread, light, no arguments. Maybe that minx @Ferguson could tell us all, again, about getting ragged about her bedroom, honestly howled at this. 😁
Still ongoing. Miraculously still a secret (apart fae here in the Virus community)
My daughter is in her final year so he won't be her headteacher for too much longer.
Parents evenings are pyoor awkward also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered❤
---

It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered❤

ETA I hope nobody is offended by me saying I can’t understand him as I like to say a lot 🙈 English isn’t my first language 😀
It's no Mario's either ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Still ongoing. Miraculously still a secret (apart fae here in the Virus community)
My daughter is in her final year so he won't be her headteacher for too much longer.
Yas queen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
---

ETA I hope nobody is offended by me saying I can’t understand him as I like to say a lot 🙈 English isn’t my first language 😀
No offence taken at all my lovely. A lot of us have been here years and still don’t have a clue what the poisonous dwarf is banging on about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No offence taken at all my lovely. A lot of us have been here years and still don’t have a clue what the poisonous dwarf is banging on about
Is that me or Mario youse ur talking about, ah don't ken whether tae laugh or be offended ma lovelie 🤔😘

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wanted to put the post with yous'e telling us about it, but I already feel like a stalker on this dayn of dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello my lovelies

I’ve been catching up as I’m in that place “abroad” my 2nd holiday of the year …. Smell the wealth

How can he come on with nae chat when he’s just been away on a bespoke journey to Lanza.
The way he was going on about the new holiday that Deed Deek has just booked I thought it was going to be this year as the count down is on but I was disappointed to find out it’s another year for us to witness this new journey of Denek and manio.

IYKYK
Also
Caphish
New York America

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oan yersel hen! We’re aw chantin youse oan fae the rooftops. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello my lovelies

I’ve been catching up as I’m in that place “abroad” my 2nd holiday of the year …. Smell the wealth

How can he come on with nae chat when he’s just been away on a bespoke journey to Lanza.
The way he was going on about the new holiday that Deed Deek has just booked I thought it was going to be this year as the count down is on but I was disappointed to find out it’s another year for us to witness this new journey of Denek and manio.

IYKYK
Also
Caphish
New York America
It will go fast. And in the meantime we have Autumn Mario, Christmas Mario, Doom n gloom Mario, and seeing him buy all his tat for next years Holiday Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Cannae wait for the fUnNy sToRiEs he has to tell us this weekend.
That actually never happened 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
---

Nor is Marion’s. I can’t understand a word he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does he Botox between his brows but it’s pushed all the wrinkles out to the side?
Hen you need to get to know that’s a bespoke filter. One that his very top of the spectrum sensitive skin can handle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Please god let's not have a full fuckin year of Marion buying 'bits' (shite) for his next vacay in Gran Caneeeria😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.