Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of things. That white mark round his neck is most definitely from him clutching his perul necklace in abroad, Europe IYKYKIYDKGTK, and wee bebbe Rayn was positively OK, nay ecstatic wae oot youse for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he's going to Meloneras, a quick look at jet2, I reckon they're staying at caybeach hotel, cos it's the cheapest jet2 have.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
His clients? That be co-workers? Yeah he acts different in work to hide the real nasty Marion. Naw debates ma rules ma page capeesh.

Reckon when Marion reads here he no clue really what we’re on about because he is hard of many things, he is hard of understanding tattle. So aye.

Someone said holiday for next year and youse were right. Why not go away in October?? New year?? Used all his “annual leave” so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lol at him struggling to explain himself. The word you need here Mario, is compartmentalise. Although, could he pronounce that. Dying of embarrassment for him, mate you ain't a brain surgeon, nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking smug telling us the holiday is a year away. Hey Mario, Derek could have left you before then 😉
Screenshot_20240514-193304_Instagram.jpg

That's your fat rolls you silly git!
Screenshot_20240514-193407_Instagram.jpg

You need more than that serum to help those Uncle Fester circles mate
Screenshot_20240514-193656_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
His clients? That be co-workers? Yeah he acts different in work to hide the real nasty Marion. Naw debates ma rules ma page capeesh.

Reckon when Marion reads here he no clue really what we’re on about because he is hard of many things, he is hard of understanding tattle. So aye.

Someone said holiday for next year and youse were right. Why not go away in October?? New year?? Used all his “annual leave” so aye.
Used aw his petty cash on Aloe Vera cream so si.
---
Look at all the tit piled up on the floor and top of the wardrobe behind him.

The neck on that house coat gives me the absolute ick
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dressing gown quite like it in the shade ‘straight jacket’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Only 4 bespoke aroma oils left hens! The website just let me put 6 in ma basket though 😂 I’m noo buying them, don’t worry, I’ve not lost the plot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Missing hes air con the noo, cos it’s so clammy. He needs to relocate to cell block two with nae roof. Plenty of airflow oer there. Factual. 💨
Hard of air con
Gran Canaaaaaria
Aye
Nae the same heat as in the small business Lindsay Rotte

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tuesday joy of joys from the wee moaning Myrtle.

1.jpg

Blather rundoon....

Mentioned his holiday for next year and it's his fook it year so why not.
He pronounces countries wrang. Well he cannae even speak English the muppet.
Bought loads of tat in Lindsey Rotte.
Has white bits on his neck due to reading. And his chest looks white. So no shirt off then?
2 tubs of Aloe cream for the bod not his face. Obsessed.
Rayn was perfect, moody but the now content.
His 'clients' follow him, he'd prefer them to sneak watch. I thought he blocked un-named viewers?
You have to be an extrovert to go online but in his safe space he is the most confident/extrovert. People expect him to be like that outside but he's not.
He goes to work to be a professional, his prev high-flying joabs required him to be firm but fair. This is 'work environment Mario'.
He doesn't mix personalities, he has a private side and a professional life.
Still on aboot he has lost his confidence due to being online and getting older.
AMA ad. Stock levels, only 4 amora oils left in the scent Rayn Blossom scent. Cannae get that right.
Wax disc, not many left but will last this month and next month!!!
Tinting his eyebrows. It's so clammy. So different out here. We don't have air-con in this country.
Will tell us the funny bits about his holiday later.

13.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We had air con fitted in our bedrooms last year - smell that wealth Marion! 😂 It’s worth it’s gold in weight cos I’m a menopausal witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does he lie about such inconsequential things? He said there were 4 oils left, but over an hour after he posted, the site is showing 8 available.

IMG_7576.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.