Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare youse, wiz it youse, also that slagged me aff last week fur the same? Ah canni remember 😳
Yes, but don't worry you've always been my favourite Tattler oan this app, it's no your fault you're so old the noo

Who had aloe Vera on the holiday bingo card?
Also the haircut - it’s a strong look innit

View attachment 2935559
Predictably he's gone for the cheap option 2% Aloe very for €3

Would never spend his petty cash oan the hunner percent wan at €20

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I LOVE that all of our new friends have been pure treatid tae a bespoke Dots of Doom the night!

Did they live up tae your expectations hens?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Tuesday joy of joys from the wee moaning Myrtle.

View attachment 2935691

Blather rundoon....

Mentioned his holiday for next year and it's his fook it year so why not.
He pronounces countries wrang. Well he cannae even speak English the muppet.
Bought loads of tat in Lindsey Rotte.
Has white bits on his neck due to reading. And his chest looks white. So no shirt off then?
2 tubs of Aloe cream for the bod not his face. Obsessed.
Rayn was perfect, moody but the now content.
His 'clients' follow him, he'd prefer them to sneak watch. I thought he blocked un-named viewers?
You have to be an extrovert to go online but in his safe space he is the most confident/extrovert. People expect him to be like that outside but he's not.
He goes to work to be a professional, his prev high-flying joabs required him to be firm but fair. This is 'work environment Mario'.
He doesn't mix personalities, he has a private side and a professional life.
Still on aboot he has lost his confidence due to being online and getting older.
AMA ad. Stock levels, only 4 amora oils left in the scent Rayn Blossom scent. Cannae get that right.
Wax disc, not many left but will last this month and next month!!!
Tinting his eyebrows. It's so clammy. So different out here. We don't have air-con in this country.
Will tell us the funny bits about his holiday later.

Please don’t tell me we’ve gotta put up with him pronouncing Canaria wrong for a year? It’s already sending me bandy, tip for you Mazza think of the yellow bird that isn’t Big Bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok so I am struggling to understand him so might have this wrong but

Who’s his ‘clients’ I thought he cleaned in police station?

What the hell is he putting on his face? also who actually brags about buying fake designer bags🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’s fascinated by himself so weird😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hurry hurry Mrs Murray, oanly four aroma oils left ...when they sell oot Beak wull show youse wits under his honking hoosecoat 🍄
Screenshot_20240514-203747.png

Ah bet Hannah only made five 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Ok so I am struggling to understand him so might have this wrong but

Who’s his ‘clients’ I thought he cleaned in police station?

What the hell is he putting on his face? also who actually brags about buying fake designer bags🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He’s fascinated by himself so weird😂
We think he's doing cash-in-hand joabs for wealthier people with more than 1 floor, front & back doors plus an outside space.

Johnny his bro is one - maybe.

Jizz cream that he thinks is his idea but stole it off AW.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please don’t tell me we’ve gotta put up with him pronouncing Canaria wrong for a year? It’s already sending me bandy, tip for you Mazza think of the yellow bird that isn’t Big Bird.
Gran Budgie and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if his Christmas tree this year will feature The Grinch wearing knock off pair of sunglasses from the looky looky man and a bucket hat?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He basically just used tonight's dots of doom to admit he is in fact a fake bastard and full of bespoke shiteeeee! ... the fact people called him out on how different he is in person says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It is a nice thread, light, no arguments. Maybe that minx @Ferguson could tell us all, again, about getting ragged about her bedroom, honestly howled at this. 😁
It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered❤
---
It is a nice thread, light, no arguments. Maybe that minx @Ferguson could tell us all, again, about getting ragged about her bedroom, honestly howled at this. 😁
It’s a really lovely thread my questions (because I’m only learning) are always answered❤

ETA I hope nobody is offended by me saying I can’t understand him as I like to say a lot 🙈 English isn’t my first language 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.