Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I trust nothing the wee fella says, I just googled 'abroad' to make sure its spelled right, Mario's making me even doubt my own spelling. What's he cleaning ??? I've got a 4 bed house (smell the wealth) and I clean once a week and I've got 3 bairns and work full time...what's he cleaning...he's clearly telling lies so si and so forth.
A 4 bed house!! blocked and reported don't ever message this page again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still need to catch up but duck you Marion, learn to spell - it’s HAY Tuesday, and LEGS go.

Capeesh! Also.

🥔🤩

• Haha
Hens, I think I've caught dementia off auld @Madge2022
What was on the screen on that app that wee Deek read as "Liz be de law"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That will be why the deckchair shirt didn't fit, the twit bought extra small instead of medium or large
Him buying XS clothes and size 6 shoes is giving me the absaloooot ick

The buttons on they shirts were pure straining 🤣🤣

Severe disabilities
Safeguarding of sizes

It was a question on the live from someone with the name "CharElizabethLaw". Smooth brained Deek read it as Charlie Liz Be Da Law 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Youse are all trolls pure snakes on his virus community but Marion is still got the jet lag and his body can’t get used to the heat of Seedhill. It rwslly was not that warm today, he says that whilst still
wearing that bogging fleece.
Late on catch up with you wonderful funny lot.
Does anyone remember the time he came on with his asda shopping and went on a rant about how he lost it with cashier because they accidentally spilt his pepper and it went all over the place and the cashier tried to help and he snapped I'll get it!!! then gave an apology over his stories even though the person probably doesn't follow him or will even see it.

Marion has and always will be vile bet he is extremely difficult to live with.
---
“The price you pay fae wearing designer”……. 😂
While sitting on a bus, I’ll be gutted the day Deed Deek is driving no more stupid one liners from the mcgills buses from him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How dare youse, wiz it youse, also that slagged me aff last week fur the same? Ah canni remember 😳

Anyhoo, incoming dots of doom. He's at his my first dressing table in the honking hoosecoat, a wee tippy tap skin routine wi any luck 🤞

• Haha
Short Dick Man
---

Aye he works 7 days a week.
But never at the weekend!
(???????)
For someone who works a hunner hours a day, seven days a week, on week days only, he seems tae have plenty aww time to buy pyooor luxurious, high quality bespoke and engraved bath mats. I’m in the north and it’s been grim all day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
See the patting that he does when he does his skincare I swear I could clothes line him.
big blood strangler hands of his 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why doesn't he get some of the window guards on so he can open the windows without baby gurl rayne leaping out? You can't see them when they are on and you can even buy ones that you put on and take off as you open and close the windows
It’ll spoil the greige, crushed velvet aesthetic and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s been reading here! Tattle Bastards Shout-out 🙌🏾 Who else would have been telling him he had the holiday blues??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've never known such an insignificant, boring bastard to be able to talk about themselves as much as he does.

He actually thinks he's a super star.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.