Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shipping containers in fuhl view. It’s his safe space though, so aye. View attachment 2934851
Hen, thats where he keeps his salt and pepper pot collection and spare bath mats also
Special deal aaf the cooncil to rent them cheap, makes it look like the regeneration o Beirut is actually happening.
tonsa love 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely no possibility it's genuine. If he had bought a genuine bag like that we would've have a whole reel showing the unboxing, the big strangler fingers pulling back the tissue paper, a whole "duck it" caption and a lot of shite about how and deek never treat themselves- look at the fuss he made over the bathmat 🙈🤣 its definitely a saramart special or one of the lassies brought it back from Turkey for him.

Loving reliving some of his greatest moments. The pink cannon was one of my faves and the SOS febreeze reel where he says every room in the flat is absolutely stinking is a serotonin boost 🤣
100% its as fake as that goochi 2 piece deek was sporting in Lanza. We all know Martin can't hold his piss, he would be chanting from the rooftops if he had a Dior bag.. the way he banged on about that Jo Molane Advent, Ugg Slippers, Nina AirFryer, and all the rest of the shite he buys on Klarna to keep up with the jones'
Its absolutely hideous anyway, I wouldn't buy the fake version nevermind the real one

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why doesn't he get some of the window guards on so he can open the windows without baby gurl rayne leaping out? You can't see them when they are on and you can even buy ones that you put on and take off as you open and close the windows

Reactions: 20
Vile heat ye say wee Marion?
It was only th' other day ye waur girnin' aboot bein' braw at 22 degrees in ye stinkin' Oodie, ye big pussy! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IMG_3187.png

But………but……… but she’s thanking you now, Mario, you bleeping Div.

Hard of sentence construction
Hard of cadence
#GCMemoriestobemade
OOTD
New York, America.
also.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I wish I could change my username to Lindsay Rotte, that’s bespoke pure class so aye. New York in America. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That will be why the deckchair shirt didn't fit, the twit bought extra small instead of medium or large

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.