Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For once Mario, wind your neck in you whiney little witch 🙄

View attachment 2934514
I trust nothing the wee fella says, I just googled 'abroad' to make sure its spelled right, Mario's making me even doubt my own spelling. What's he cleaning ??? I've got a 4 bed house (smell the wealth) and I clean once a week and I've got 3 bairns and work full time...what's he cleaning...he's clearly telling lies so si and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And it is not as if he is putting in a full day's work 🥴.

Three hours allegedly cleaning that tiny flat at the weekend. There can't be that much to be done in it today.
And he works very part-time otherwise.🤷‍♀️

I'm sure he will survive the heat even though it's not abroad! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma hens Mr sister is working over in paisley today and has confirmed that it's 15 degrees (according to his weather app) and raining on and off, so what heat the silly tart is on about we will never know. Maybe its hot flushes from the menopause
Didn't you know he brought the weather with him from that small city known as abroad! Your sister needs to get tae ken! You always sweat a hunner times more in that cottony, soft, linen fabric known as polyester, also! Capesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn't you know he brought the weather with him from that small city known as abroad! Your sister needs to get tae ken! You always sweat a hunner times more in that cottony, soft, linen fabric known as polyester, also! Capesh?
It can’t be easy hauling that snout around with him either. The nose must weigh 3st alone, and it looks solid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
And it is not as if he is putting in a full day's work 🥴.

Three hours allegedly cleaning that tiny flat at the weekend. There can't be that much to be done in it today.
And he works very part-time otherwise.🤷‍♀️

I'm sure he will survive the heat even though it's not abroad! 😁
A’ll have you know he works FUHL time, seven days a week. Capeesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think they’ll venture out this time?
Excuse youse hen, sit doon and get sum class. They went tae a shopping centre fur traditional Lindsay Rotte tea and cake oan a bus that went roon in a circle so youse canni get loast. #saltonearth #goldinweight #aboveandbeyond #also

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Excuse youse hen, sit doon and get sum class. They went tae a shopping centre fur traditional Lindsay Rotte tea and cake oan a bus that went roon in a circle so youse canni get loast. #saltonearth #goldinweight #aboveandbeyond #also
It dropped them aff where it picked them up annaw!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello ma lovelies!View attachment 2934177
I had a wee think (for 3 years) and decided to finally swerve outta mah lane and into yours. Mebbe I am giving youse stalker vibes, which is no in fashion the noo. I have been lurking here since 2022. Tattle is ma safe space. Capesh? Just had to say youse are the funniest fuckers on Tattle. Nae debates!
Also, I found something on that small business (Ali Express) for Denek and Mazda to play with (besides their boabies). Also.
After studying the continents, mebbe the Dynamic Duo can graduate to learning aboot countries. Mebbe.
Hola! and Feliz Campanilos! to aw my fellow cnutes. Olé, and vamos a la playa.
Tattle hearts to youse all 💃😘💎

Sorry for the large image. Hard of technology.
Huv youse been studying Mario language oan Rosetta Stone fur the past few years? Youse urni hard of understanding Marionisms and nae debates, also.
---
What’s that big shiny thing? (Nae his foreheid)
---

Ah it’s a mirror, the airer confused me, it’s nae even mah first time oan this app
Didn't he moan the mirror was scratching the bespoke paintwork as he had to keep moving it because of issues with the phone line? It's probably scraped tae feck wi the clothes dryer getting pulled oot fur his ten bleep washings a day.

Ah'm noo thinking he washed his stripey aquafresh OOTD blouses three times per wear. A white wash, coloured wash and dark wash as he coodni wurk oot which wan they went in, also.
---
It’s like Gay Mecca! By day it looks like a big pink car park with shops. By night it is the most fabulous place in the world! Full of drag shows, gay clubs, sex shops and dark rooms. They have two massive pride events every year as well.
Is that where baby boy Babybail wiz conceived ya wee dirty 😜
---
Imagine getting groped by Marion in a dark room

I’ll see masel out an nae debates
Wud youse prefer the lights tae be oan 😷
---
Ma hens Mr sister is working over in paisley today and has confirmed that it's 15 degrees (according to his weather app) and raining on and off, so what heat the silly tart is on about we will never know. Maybe its hot flushes from the menopause
Ah hope youse huv sent him strict instructions tae find and get a photo oaf Beak in the wild, or else no come hame!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah hope youse huv sent him strict instructions tae find and get a photo oaf Beak in the wild, or else no come hame!
Ma hen he works FUHL TIME (occasionally, when needed) over in Paisley and every single time he's telt to keep an eye oot for beak and/or Deek. Telt him if he gets a pap shot of them he can bend me over the bath and if he gets a selfie wae them (so we can see them to scale against a regularly sized person) I'll bend HIM over the bath. So aye, he didnae know but he goat tae know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks ma hen, IDK but you helped me GTK. It can’t be genuine Dior though surely?! Do we need to go on a wee journey to report some benefit fraud? I live in a house with 4 bedrooms, a front door, TWO back doors and two cats who can access the front and back gardens (smell the wealth) but must be doing something wrong as my handbag is not worth £2.5K. Mebbe I need to do some manifestation and also speak to Lorna 🤔
Absolutely no possibility it's genuine. If he had bought a genuine bag like that we would've have a whole reel showing the unboxing, the big strangler fingers pulling back the tissue paper, a whole "duck it" caption and a lot of shite about how and deek never treat themselves- look at the fuss he made over the bathmat 🙈🤣 its definitely a saramart special or one of the lassies brought it back from Turkey for him.

Loving reliving some of his greatest moments. The pink cannon was one of my faves and the SOS febreeze reel where he says every room in the flat is absolutely stinking is a serotonin boost 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Vile heat… she needs to sit herself down and get some class… in a dark room

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fucks’ sake we’re back tae the 12 different angles of the soulless living room and bedroom. I miss the polyester ensembles just for the colour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.