Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to let Cinders get tae ken that the best way to cure the back to work blues is to already have another holiday/weekend away/event booked to look forward to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is he a really small man? I have started going through his highlights and he’s doing a speed clean when he’s standing by the sink in the kitchen he looks tiny!

I’m struggling to understand him 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aye ma lovely @welshgirl2021, it seems a good few of us Nusties are here and welcomed with open arms by these beautiful hens ❤
The lingo is catching and today I described our lunch oot as 'bespoke' and said 'smell the wealth'! 🤪
'Am still slowin' things doon! 🤭
Luxury, deid boojee, Lindsay Rotte, Also
🔊
I cannae stop watching this video ma lovely. I keep treatit maself and clutching ma beak.

You are truly worth your gold in weight! More vids please 🙏

🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is he a really small man? I have started going through his highlights and he’s doing a speed clean when he’s standing by the sink in the kitchen he looks tiny!

Aye he is very very small. The whole world struggles to understand him, partly because he talks so fast but mostly because what he says is nonsense. Have you read the Wiki? It's brilliant but wear your Tenas

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Deid hen, chocked on ma coffee!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aye he is very very small. The whole world struggles to understand him, partly because he talks so fast but mostly because what he says is nonsense. Have you read the Wiki? It's brilliant but wear your Tenas
Haha ok I forgot about the Wiki I’ll have a look now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He could get a mortgage like THAT and had one in his twenties but gave it all up to cuckoo his aunties box room and then deid deeks flat
It's jist no fur him.

Instead, he saves his petty cash by only paying the cooncil and no the bank, as that rented cooncil flat has a lot of treatit investments in it and the cooncil should be grateful to him fir building it fae the ground up.

Also, he widnae be able tae clean a mortgaged hoose either (coz ya know, when you get a mortgage you can only buy 3 bedroom properties, apparently).

It's jist no fir him.

Instead, he wanders around the nice bought houses of Glasgow Road with wee Deek with matching flasks of hot chocolate, peering through the windows with his kerries, at their tastefully decorated Christmas trees whilst rubbing one out.

It's jist no fir him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It's jist no fur him.

Instead, he saves his petty cash by only paying the cooncil and no the bank, as that rented cooncil flat has a lot of treatit investments in it and the cooncil should be grateful to him fir building it fae the ground up.

Also, he widnae be able tae clean a mortgaged hoose either (coz ya know, when you get a mortgage you can only buy 3 bedroom properties, apparently).

It's jist no fir him.

Instead, he wanders around the nice bought houses of Glasgow Road with wee Deek with matching flasks of hot chocolate, peering through the windows with his kerries, at their tastefully decorated Christmas trees whilst rubbing one out.

It's jist no fir him.
And if your house is owned by the bank you have to have a 30 year fixed rate mortgage. No fur him

• Haha
Reactions: 29

No many people ken this, but Taylor Swift actually wrote The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived aboot oor Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.