Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really knows how to write captions. Make sense, not.

His 5 new followers will be thinking, what's like it all never happened?

Untitled.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cats hair stands up for 1 or 2 reason they are cold OR nervous, angry, scared… He’s clearly making stupid noises or annoying her to get a picture I mean her face says it all she looks fuming like hurry up and go to your semi part-time job and leave me in peace. Just know soon as they’re home that bed will be covered in hairs. I have a friend with same type cat and the fur she floats off them and sticks to everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m back from Wiki I was literally roaring laughing 😂

Also started looking at his highlights the Christmas one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that tree and every time I think about the candy cane cushions on the bed I start laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Cinders? Aww is he having wee bespoke sex reassignment jurney? Pretty sure Cinders got less than minimum wage Maz.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone be a babe and DM Maz since i'm fallen and ask can I drink tap water in Stuttgart, just on the tarmac and worried sick of what to do when I land 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi hens, ah see youse huv been tippity taping and posting here, will need tae get ma criss and joos ready tae catch up the night. Huv we hud the Mario comedown yet?

Well ma lovelies ah did that run thing tae the camera this morning and didni end up in Lindsay Rotte but ma wurk, ah ah'm fummming. Ah don't want tae compromise ma security but ah can confirm restaurants near ma wurk have differing prices and some ur cheaper and some are dearer, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve come over from the Hinch thread. Oh my days is this a real person 😂😂😂😂 I’ve been educating myself on this whack-a-doodle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Has he risked hanging it out the back, very brave. Wonder if it'll still be there when he goes to get it in.
Aw the junkies walking aboot wi the holiday wardrobe OOTDs, pyoor beauts. Their drug dealers telling them they pure sparkle 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ma hens you're being #treatit if you're no an OG oan this app tae the bespoke #stinksofchristmas ad of 2023. Iconic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Hard of personal finance and so forth.

We’re renting here fuhl rent, not council rent. I’d love to own it so I could paint the kitchen and bedrooms but it is what it is. We own our own home back in Blighty though.

Only benefit of renting is that when things have gone wrong (we had a bath leak, blocked gutters and needed a light fixture to be changed) and the estate agent arrange the tradies for you. No calling around getting quotes which I hated doing! Usually they’re round the very next day for repairs.
No shade at all to people who are renting!

It's just the lies this wee goon tells. Rambling on about how it's just no fir him bollox reasons, when we aw know he is seething with jealousy at other people's owned houses oan that app.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When we bought our new hoose we made sure all the bedrooms had an en suite each (because my daughters are dirty, feral little animals). I must be doing something wrong because each bathroom just has a £3 mat from that small business primark.
Thoughts and prayers hen, oan the plus side when youse ur in renewing your bathmats youse kin pick up some wee cheeky OOTD, also.
#qualitypolyester

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loving all the newbies that can now enjoy the Marion we know and love! Friendliest and funniest thread on Tattle and happy to translate if yer stuck.
Just shown Mr Hoopy the Trippy review and we are buckled :ROFLMAO:
He's now fully onboard for hearing aboot oor Maz. Ah telt him he's too auld fur Insta so this young thing will gie him the updates :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.