Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The porkies are rolling off his tongue this day of the dawn 🤥 the bathmat isnae oot of stock, the bleep washings oot the back door, the daft sod doesnae hae a back door, well except the one wee Dell smashes in (not that I believe he does)

This thread has always been worth it's weight in gold but this week it's been 👌 chefs kiss. I've been pure chanting youse on Fae the roof taps (no ma quote) spine bright you bleep women fae that virus Community

Whoever did the review on trip advisor is a legend of the highest order 🫶 tattie hearts
Hen you got it wrong. It's gold in weight, Mario said so and we know he always gets it right #Mariospeak #Gobbledegook #Gibberish

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember the framed WIFI password on the wall in the high footfall area for all the many guests he has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hen you got it wrong. It's gold in weight, Mario said so and we know he always gets it right #Mariospeak #Gobbledegook #Gibberish
Thanks for keeping me right doll, I'm no as hard of English as I thought 🤣🤣 I need to mop kick maself into touch, capeesh 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His bathroom is that wee that his honking toes will be stood oan the bath mat whether he’s just oot the shower, at the sink, or sitting oan the toilet dropping his daily sharts. He may as well just call it the new bathroom crapet xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Awww Magic you’re here too I’m a newbie so going to look at his highlights
Aye ma lovely @welshgirl2021, it seems a good few of us Nusties are here and welcomed with open arms by these beautiful hens ❤
The lingo is catching and today I described our lunch oot as 'bespoke' and said 'smell the wealth'! 🤪
'Am still slowin' things doon! 🤭
Luxury, deid boojee, Lindsay Rotte, Also
🔊

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Aye ma lovely @welshgirl2021, it seems a good few of us Nusties are here and welcomed with open arms by these beautiful hens ❤
The lingo is catching and today I described our lunch oot as 'bespoke' and said 'smell the wealth'! 🤪
🔊
The way he strokes everything gives me the bespoke boak 🤢 imagine them salad fingers running up Derek’s back. We’ll have nae stiffies the night hen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
duck the aurora borealis but he's all about a bath mat? Actually feel sorry for him in that regard. My wee bespoke 12 year old boy has a greater sense of adventure than him.
---
Also, isn’t it amazing to see all the new lovelie cunts so happy to see each other on this bougee thread, and comment how welcome they feel? Almost as if we're not, checks notes, cunts.

You're all in a nest of hands made up of non strangler fingers with trained in nails cuticles at the ends.

Self of self.
Back door.
A week old litter tray, in the scent Ava May's Flair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Excuse my lack of Marion "knowledge', but has he referred to the lovely hens as cunts at some point? 😬
Ma hen, on international women's day his self of self got it all wrong yet again. He dedicated us oor ain day bespokely, but he disnae read tattle and isnae bothered, he's ABSALOOTLY FINE
IMG_8107.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
🔊
Welcome hen! I cannot laugh any harder if I try, worth your gold in weight. Tattie heart to youse.
Liz be de law
Lyndsay rotte
So si..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And in the next slide, in typical illiterate Mario ramblings, he managed to call 99% of ALL women cunts 😂
That's what I was thinking but when I saw that slide I thought I'd imagined it! Anyway it's not for him to say we are not included in IWD, it's not up to him, he's not a woman so BUTT OUT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cinderfella, big fat smella

Good morning bleep mothers new and old oan this dayn of dawn of M O N D A Y
Screenshot_20240513_094451_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.