Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh aye a forgot about this other nonsensical reason why it's jist no fir him.
Hard of personal finance and so forth.

We’re renting here fuhl rent, not council rent. I’d love to own it so I could paint the kitchen and bedrooms but it is what it is. We own our own home back in Blighty though.

Only benefit of renting is that when things have gone wrong (we had a bath leak, blocked gutters and needed a light fixture to be changed) and the estate agent arrange the tradies for you. No calling around getting quotes which I hated doing! Usually they’re round the very next day for repairs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is he a really small man? I have started going through his highlights and he’s doing a speed clean when he’s standing by the sink in the kitchen he looks tiny!

I’m struggling to understand him 🙈😂
I used to see him all the time when he worked in Debenhams and he’s about 5ft 2 or thereabouts and so is Deek. But what he lacks in height he makes up for in ego hen xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The porkies are rolling off his tongue this day of the dawn 🤥 the bathmat isnae oot of stock, the bleep washings oot the back door, the daft sod doesnae hae a back door, well except the one wee Dell smashes in (not that I believe he does)

This thread has always been worth it's weight in gold but this week it's been 👌 chefs kiss. I've been pure chanting youse on Fae the roof taps (no ma quote) spine bright you bleep women fae that virus Community

Whoever did the review on trip advisor is a legend of the highest order 🫶 tattie hearts
Technically his back door is his front door so did he have his laundry drying on the landing by the stairwell, amongst the poo and bitten off ears?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wee Marion, ye thick as duck man child!
You are right where you are supposed to be. Tonnes of Love, Proud bleep 🤗
We always know when he's been on here for a read, because he'll either go on a rant in his stories, aka the dots of doom. Or he'll make a post like that. Then we know he's been triggered by what we've posted 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I cannae stop watching this video ma lovely. I keep treatit maself and clutching ma beak.

You are truly worth your gold in weight! More vids please 🙏

🥔💙
Och thenk ye mah hen. Ah hiner 'an pray uir Marion appreciates 'an loves them tay!
Am addin' tae his media section, sae we will build a bespoke collection. And so forth. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's jist no fur him.

Instead, he saves his petty cash by only paying the cooncil and no the bank, as that rented cooncil flat has a lot of treatit investments in it and the cooncil should be grateful to him fir building it fae the ground up.

Also, he widnae be able tae clean a mortgaged hoose either (coz ya know, when you get a mortgage you can only buy 3 bedroom properties, apparently).

It's jist no fir him.

Instead, he wanders around the nice bought houses of Glasgow Road with wee Deek with matching flasks of hot chocolate, peering through the windows with his kerries, at their tastefully decorated Christmas trees whilst rubbing one out.

It's jist no fir him.
This wins the internet today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is he still wearing the wee “all inclusive” band you get? Oh wait…
Deek had the weans one, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]
I bet Deek was part of the Groovy Gang on holiday, like Rodney from only fools & horses🤣. Kids disco, bed by 9. Grrrooovvyyyy🕺🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet Deek was part of the Groovy Gang on holiday, like Rodney from only fools & horses🤣. Kids disco, bed by 9. Grrrooovvyyyy🕺🕺
[/QUOTE]
His wee colouring in on the wall of fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovies 👋🏼
I’m also a lurker new poster, also, that holiday felt like a holiday for me too 😂 comedy gold and you cunts made a rubbish week much better so thank ye!

On they topic a lingo, I keep slippin it in (unlike Deek) also by mistake 🤦🏻‍♀️
Last night ma wee sista assd us if I were goen ta ma bed (it were passed 8 ma loveies 🫣) and eh sed “aye, just gotta do mae bleep skincare”
There were a wee pause and I sudden thought SHET! What did eh sound lyke?!
I assured her it were me beak and rest of ma face would be massaging ma bespoke snail spunk intae and nort else!!! CAPEEEESH!

New York in America
Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another gold moment fram the archives for oor new trolls. Mario's attempt at an Ad featuring his poached egg eyeballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Has he got the cat’s name tattooed on his wedding ring finger?? Please tell me not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Jus' so youse know, dinnae bevvy th' tap water awe rite! It will gie ye th' shits! 😖💩
Slaw'd down, capeeesh! 🐢
🔊
---
#3 - Oh ma gawd, such sincerity! 🤣 🎶
Vintage bed singin'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.