Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion has such a tenuous grasp of the English language.

Nests of hands
Self of self
Cope-d
Hay Thuraday
Julie
Knobhead
Bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Normally you can tell what sayings hes mixed up but this time I'm actually lost. A nest of hands. Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nest of hands.
Nay wunner he gets asked this time and time again also.
Screenshot_20240108_114544_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Fine dining
Self of self
Severe learning difficulties
Special needs
Self of self
New york in America
Engraved bath mat
Get that boaby smelt
Back door
Lindsay Rotte
NEST OF HANDS
Snapchat-990066880.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
This trip down memory lane is great. There's a couple I'd forgot about 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hens, I’m in a boujie wee hotel for a few nights and making ma way through their bespoke list of lethal 🍹
I can tell youse I was clutching ma beak when I saw this wan was called “Annual Leave”.

I hope the wee scrote is in the horrors facing into his part-time joab the morrow.

Ma money says he’ll be sick by Thursday.

969a6754-6823-4249-ba5f-2d52d9a7aa4b.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
3 hours to clean a 1 bed flat lol
Lies
The porkies are rolling off his tongue this day of the dawn 🤥 the bathmat isnae oot of stock, the bleep washings oot the back door, the daft sod doesnae hae a back door, well except the one wee Dell smashes in (not that I believe he does)

This thread has always been worth it's weight in gold but this week it's been 👌 chefs kiss. I've been pure chanting youse on Fae the roof taps (no ma quote) spine bright you bleep women fae that virus Community

Whoever did the review on trip advisor is a legend of the highest order 🫶 tattie hearts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I came running here when I saw he’d done ten loads of washing in two days. And hung them out his back door 😂😂💀 Just how?? I barely get though that many in a week and our house consists of two adults and a feral child. Even after a mega holiday I still might only put on one or two more loads than usual (if we haven’t been in a holiday home rental where I can wash while we’re away). And what back door is he talking about? Unless he’s taken it all round his brothers with his front and back door.

The bath mat but no bath has just ended me. I’m gonna need a lie down after that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's been a bad week for me and I've missed a lot, but quickly catching up on the last few pages and I'm laughing oot loud - you're all a bunch of funny fuckers and nae debates! 🤣

South Wales
Not New South Wales
Wales
UK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.