Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He bought a new bath mat when he had the bathroom redone a few weeks ago!! Thats £25 he could have saved to put towards another trip to Lyndsey Grotte. Madness!
Even worse hen, he said he bought a few bath mats! He’s no right and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
OK you lot this thread needs to come with an actual warning. “Read this and find yourself speaking Marionesque vernacular at every opportunity”
I’ve been gardening today in my actual back garden (smell the wealth) and muttering “let’s put that plant in it’s own wee bespoke pot over there” etc etc. It’s bloody catching!! 🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 45
OK you lot this thread needs to come with an actual warning. “Read this and find yourself speaking Marionesque vernacular at every opportunity”
I’ve been gardening today in my actual back garden (smell the wealth) and muttering “let’s put that plant in it’s own wee bespoke pot over there” etc etc. It’s bloody catching!! 🦠
It slips out all the time ma lovely, it’s like a disease. I nipped with my daughter to that small business Primarni this morning, and she couldn’t find something she was looking for and asked an assistant who showed her, and she got what we went for.

I immediately said - You didn’t know but you got to know! Then some prick was driving in the car park like they had Kerry katonas and holding everyone up, and so my daughter started laughing and said “snakes in this car park” 🐍

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I slip up all the time in ma joab that IS ma joab, and saying FACTUAL when I am being a Karen with the kids or Mr Noseybonk is quite normal now. So Aye! Also.

🥔💙

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Omg I was the same, made a wee fruit patch (smell the wealth) and kept thinking how boujee 🙈I hate myself nae debates 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gets back fae Lindsay Rotte & buys a bathmat bigger than his shower room flair.
Silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He only bought it because it says THE WHITE COMPANY right across it had it just been plain white would he had bought it? No he wouldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It looks more like a hand towel for a guest bathroom than a bath mat. It’s so thin, step on that with a wet foot and you’ll soak it through!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nests of hands?!?! What on earth is he blathering on about? Bloody
ignoramus.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Fucked it again with his failure to proof read before he posts 🤦🏼‍♀️
Fucks sake, doesn't spell check on something important to a pretend internet friend. It's insulting and hilarious, cos sorry, she's a wet weekend.
In the nests of hands tho. 💀🐍
Of course this is Mario, is he aware it's best not nests. 🐍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.