Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaned the whole “house” he has 1 bedroom kitchen and a toilet to clean. He doesn’t show any cleaning I could understand the hassle if he had a couple more bedrooms or a bigger kitchen. I don’t believe he guts the place like he says he does, nor 10+ washing in last few days, I’ve done 3 loads in last few days and put out my actual back garden.
If he was genuinely happy why does he not say flat? And why does he say back door? Why not it’s out to dry it’s like he just wants to try make out he has a house and back garden, a property bigger than what he is actually is because he isn’t happy with what he has and believes buying all the Jo Malone, white company stuff for fulfill that.
He buys cheap things from white company wee candles, hand washes, bath mat because it’s £25? When has he ever bought bedding or actual homeware never because he tries to make out a false life for the gram. It’s pathetic.
---
Cleaned the whole “house” he has 1 bedroom kitchen and a toilet to clean. He doesn’t show any cleaning I could understand the hassle if he had a couple more bedrooms or a bigger kitchen. I don’t believe he guts the place like he says he does, nor 10+ washing in last few days, I’ve done 3 loads in last few days and put out my actual back garden.
If he was genuinely happy why does he not say flat? And why does he say back door? Why not it’s out to dry it’s like he just wants to try make out he has a house and back garden, a property bigger than what he is actually is because he isn’t happy with what he has and believes buying all the Jo Malone, white company stuff for fulfill that.
He buys cheap things from white company wee candles, hand washes, bath mat because it’s £25? When has he ever bought bedding or actual homeware never because he tries to make out a false life for the gram. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The £25 he spent on a bath mat for his non-bath could’ve paid for 5 breakfasts in The Lighthouse, Lanzarote in Spain.

Pro-tip, Mario- when I go away I arrange to have my cleaner come as normal each week and then again the day before I’m back so I have a hoose that’s fully gutted, fresh bedding, and smells pyoor boujie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
When we bought our new hoose we made sure all the bedrooms had an en suite each (because my daughters are dirty, feral little animals). I must be doing something wrong because each bathroom just has a £3 mat from that small business primark.

When will he learn no matter what named stuff he has, it is still in a tit hole little council flat? Sad
Yep mine are all from IKEA or Lidl. I see no point in paying over the odds but that's why I have money and Mario doesnt
---
That bath mat looks really thin, it has fold lines on it. It does not scream luxury to me, it just looks cheap

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The £25 he spent on a bath mat for his non-bath could’ve paid for 5 breakfasts in The Lighthouse, Lanzarote in Spain.

Pro-tip, Mario- when I go away I arrange to have my cleaner come as normal each week and then again the day before I’m back so I have a hoose that’s fully gutted, fresh bedding, and smells pyoor boujie.
I can smell the wealth hen. 💎
---
Sunday treats...

''Dead luxury, dead boujee, I'm all about that.''

£25.00. He's tapped in the heed.

View attachment 2930944View attachment 2930945
View attachment 2930946
View attachment 2930947
Uneven amount of pillows? And why do they need so many?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He bought a new bath mat when he had the bathroom redone a few weeks ago!! Thats £25 he could have saved to put towards another trip to Lyndsey Grotte. Madness!
Spot on. I recall it too because he got it from that small business M&S and no doubt Deek's staff discount was used but what bothers me is he was wanging on about choosing the M&S mat because it was a perfect fit for the small space to dry off outside his bin washer shower cubicle.
Blows by mind with his materialistic and wasteful ways. Especially as this new mat is huuuuge.
And don't get me started on those Strangler fingers stroking it 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
He's brave getting a boujee white bath mat that will take up his entire bathroom floor, what with his sharts and aw that 💩

The fry up, also. Maz I thought you were aw aboot fine dining. Make it make sense. Hard of not talking shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's brave getting a boujee white bath mat that will take up his entire bathroom floor, what with his sharts and aw that 💩

The fry up, also. Maz I thought you were aw aboot fine dining. Make it make sense. Hard of not talking shite.
Lovelies, I can’t wait to leave a wee welcome home pressie 💩 on the new boujee mat as repayment for leaving me Home Alone while in Lanzagrotty 😸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He lives in a small block of flats in a very run down street, they have a bit of green, and I think a communal drying area out the back. But the stories of bitten off ears, tit on the stairs etc are true, so he's hung it out among the bins, or more likely he's lying and it's slung over his doors or the drying rack in the sitting room. Nowhere else for it to go as the cat litter tray is in the small kitchen.
That's why I was so affronted, clutching ma beak. I know he’s in the bespoke area of Beirut, it must be all the sun ma lovely he’s all confused and thinks us nasty trolls have forgotten he lives in the scheme with nae back door and nae whirly line to hang a pair of budgie smugglers never mind a set of bed clothes. IYDKGTK 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s not out of stock on line and very well stocked in the 20 stores local to me. He don’t half talk some rubbish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who the duck wants a bath mat with the white company written on it 😂😂
He actually thinks because he buys things from these shops he is up there with the middle class 😂 what a bell end. Buy wan oot dunelum and the money you save could go to ur next holiday ya bammer!!
also 10 washings? How dirty is this fucker?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Hens, I've just watched the riveting how to make a bed tutorial. Impressed that Maritit has a fitted valance sheet. Silly me thought they were 2 different things. Hard of sheet knowledge.
Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Like Charlie Bucket’s Mum 😂
He's got a personality for every child in that story also.
Right now he's very Verucca Salt with his 'don't care how I want it now' selfish attitude.
Like Mike Teevee he's always got the bloody telly on and is a brat.
Augustus Gloop. He's got that appetite for sure.
Violet Beauregard. He's got that same rude and competitive nature. Chasing likes and clicks on that app that's no his joab is his version.
Charlie Bucket. Poor and smells of cabbage also.
Lives with an oompa loompa. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hope he hasn't hung Derek's genuine fake gucci two piece that he got two Christmases ago but forgot about (smell the wealth) out on the communal washing line, the local druggies will have off with it

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Whoever did that review, it deserves to be printed and reframed (not ma quote) I like how 1 person found it helpful. Honestly, I had tears down my face with the relationship timeline changing every paragraph. Pure bespoke class hen, worth your gold in weight 👌💎❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.