Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When we bought our new hoose we made sure all the bedrooms had an en suite each (because my daughters are dirty, feral little animals). I must be doing something wrong because each bathroom just has a £3 mat from that small business primark.

When will he learn no matter what named stuff he has, it is still in a tit hole little council flat? Sad
I read something the other day which was “are you buying something because you really want it or to let other people know you’ve got it”. Very apt for our Marion methinks. Not sure it entirely equates to B&M tat but we move ….

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I read something the other day which was “are you buying something because you really want it or to let other people know you’ve got it”. Very apt for our Marion methinks. Not sure it entirely equates to B&M tat but we move ….
That’s why the high never lasts for him. Once he’s shown it oan that app, that’s it. Done. The rush is over

Reactions: 35
Hard of Porcelain and Bath…also!,,,

Rose, Peach and the Nelly
Trained in nails
Severe disabilities etcetera etcetera
Fine dining
Extremely adults only
I genuinely thought the mat was the tissue on the box and it was a unwrap with me video.
My eyes are clearly hard of sight
I will swerve back in my extremely adults only lane now, whilst I burn my tits on the back garden. Like ya fivehead Maz. I'm getting to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He has to be writing what he thinks people expect to read after his package deal given that clearly no one else has ever been on holiday! I think he's been reading other cleaning accounts holiday experiences and trying to use them to 'guide his post-holiday content'. The ridiculous reviews, etc. Now he's talking about what others would mention post-holiday, when they've come back from a fortnight with 2 or 3 kids in tow going through multiple outfits per day, as well as potentially having maybe a load or two of school uniforms and work wear to do before returning the next day. If he has had 10 loads of washing to do, then you have to wonder how many outfits he actually did go through and whether his shart card wasn't recognised out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hens, mind when he did his grand hair reveal fae his appointment with Nathan?
Newcomers, this is REAL it was the 'after' pic showing off his new hair don't also.

Screenshot_20230312_160841_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sorry to ask stupid questions but how does one hang their bedsheets outside of their back door when they live on the top floor of a block of flats with only a front door?
He is hard aww brain cells and is mixing up the meaning of back doars.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had to laugh when I saw the £25 bath mat from the White Company wtf when the week before you were posting you OOTD’s from Shein.
maybe if you’d have saved your money you might have bought some nice outfits to wear on your First holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
That’s why the high never lasts for him. Once he’s shown it oan that app, that’s it. Done. The rush is over
It’ll be going back tha morra ma lovelies, never to be seen again in his postage stamp sized bath shower-room. Hard of floor space also.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had to laugh when I saw the £25 bath mat from the White Company wtf when the week before you were posting you OOTD’s from Shein.
maybe if you’d have saved your money you might have bought some nice outfits to wear on your First holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
£25 on a bath mat....WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sunday treats...

''Dead luxury, dead boujee, I'm all about that.''

£25.00. He's tapped in the heed.

1.jpg
2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He is hard aww brain cells and is mixing up the meaning of back doars.
I cannae see where she would hang her bleep washings oot the back? They look like forensics tents tae me? In that area, they very well could be

IMG_5669.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
10 washing’s done since he came back his holidays. In all my years of family holidays I’ve never done that many washes. Or been able to get that lot dry.
come on…………..do you think we are stupid 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought that was a drone shot of Chernobyl hens. I’d no be hanging my boujee linens out there ma lovelies. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
£25!. He really is thick. I wouldn't pay that OR have it in my bathroom, because it would remind me when l stayed at the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh. l want my house like a home not a hotel even though it was 5 ⭐ 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He bought a new bath mat when he had the bathroom redone a few weeks ago!! Thats £25 he could have saved to put towards another trip to Lyndsey Grotte. Madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.