Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole “house”? Thought he did 7 loads of bleep washings the other day? Must be like his mate Hinch and put only 4 garments in per load.
I personally change my bedding before I go on holiday I like it to be fresh when I get home a little treatit to look forward 🤣
I change mine before as well, along with cleaning the house. The last thing l want to do is clean when l get home, but this is Mario. He's not a full shilling.
The amount of extra washing has me confused as well. Feck he's such an idiot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The loads of washing have me puzzled too. Seven loads of washing after two people being on holidays. And now three more today?
That's impossible unless he is washing one OOTD at a time, or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
10 loads of washing in 2 days my arse, he's a lying wee bastard.

His accoont is called cleaning with mario right? Then why does he never ever show himself cleaning? As said above, lying wee bastard.
He's goat zero content.
Hard of imagination
Hard of clean claes if there's 10 loads. Also.
Self of self.
Lindsay Rotte.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is he washing all of those little 2 piece outfits one at a time? He’s really special isn’t he? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
10 loads of washing in just 72hrs? Has the bleep only got a 1kg drum? I’m no smelling the wealth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hard of Porcelain and Bath…also!,,,

Rose, Peach and the Nelly
Trained in nails
Severe disabilities etcetera etcetera
Fine dining
Extremely adults only

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
“A fool and his money are easily parted”

Me laughing at Mazda buying a bath mat when he is hard of a bath. How is it possible to be that moronic and still be able to walk upright? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Isn’t that bath mat bigger than his bespoke bathroom floor ma lovelies? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hard of Porcelain and Bath…also!,,,

Rose, Peach and the Nelly
Trained in nails
Severe disabilities etcetera etcetera
Fine dining
Extremely adults only
Probably pinched by somebody oot a fancy hotel. Obvs no him or Denek, they're too hard of expensive hotels.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that a bath mat he's bought? For a bedsit without a bath? Hard of intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is that a bath mat he's bought? For a bedsit without a bath? Hard of intelligence
When we bought our new hoose we made sure all the bedrooms had an en suite each (because my daughters are dirty, feral little animals). I must be doing something wrong because each bathroom just has a £3 mat from that small business primark.

When will he learn no matter what named stuff he has, it is still in a tit hole little council flat? Sad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it incredibly sad that he dismisses the Northern Lights - a true natural wonder that most of us will never be lucky enough to witness. I had no idea we would be able to see them, otherwise I would have been outside like a shot, all night if necessary! I’m still sad about it now. He gets more excited about plastic crap from B&M. Ignoramus.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.