Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is another thing he does. Cannae let women have their thing.

Gatecrashes hen dos
Makes IWD about himself
Buys lassies trainers
Wears perfume
Follows Girls Overheard
Maybe he will do an Eddie Izzard and pretend to be a part time woman.

Sue, Sue, big fat Sue.
Screenshot_20240512-085703.png

Champion oaf wummin, except the 99% cunts, also and so forth.
---
God he really does type like Martha from Baby Reindeer on that small business streaming platform, Netflix. Is it a Scottish thing or hard of intelligence thing?
How dare youse slag the good nation of Scotland, youse huv messed wi the rang nation, ah ah'm fummming šŸ

Sent fae ma iPhone,also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
God he really does type like Martha from Baby Reindeer on that small business streaming platform, Netflix. Is it a Scottish thing or hard of intelligence thing?
Hen I'm pure affronted, I'm fae that wee village Glasgow and can assure you it's no a Scottish thing, its the ramblings awe an uneducated, illiterate, hard of English dunderheid and so forth. Tonsa love šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hen I'm pure affronted, I'm fae that wee village Glasgow and can assure you it's no a Scottish thing, its the ramblings awe an uneducated, illiterate, hard of English dunderheid and so forth. Tonsa love šŸ˜˜
Is that Glasgow in Scotland ma lovelie šŸ˜˜

#hardofgeography

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Unrelated, but after catching up and seeing his posts from 2010ā€¦. Did anyone ever get te ken about if the dirty bastard who took Marionā€™s phone got what was coming to him? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

šŸ’™šŸ„”
Probably Deek, punished him by moving in and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ma hens she doesn't care about the Northern lights because the silly witch doesn't know what they are, factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How could his house be
Needing scrubbed? They are 2 people in a flat... and just home from holiday.. surely they don't make that much mess? And would u not have the fry up first.. so backwards haha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I ran here when I saw drying out the back doorā€¦

Am I hard of brain what back door is he talking about?? Is this an extremely adult euphemism hens, am lost also

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Whatā€™s the point of having your flat all clean and smelling lovely, and then cooking a smelly greasy fry?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolutely pissing myself today šŸ˜‚
The review šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Youā€™re a wee cracker whoever you are
Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry to ask stupid questions but how does one hang their bedsheets outside of their back door when they live on the top floor of a block of flats with only a front door?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I ran here when I saw drying out the back doorā€¦

Am I hard of brain what back door is he talking about?? Is this an extremely adult euphemism hens, am lost also
He lives in a small block of flats in a very run down street, they have a bit of green, and I think a communal drying area out the back. But the stories of bitten off ears, tit on the stairs etc are true, so he's hung it out among the bins, or more likely he's lying and it's slung over his doors or the drying rack in the sitting room. Nowhere else for it to go as the cat litter tray is in the small kitchen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
How on earth between two people who seemingly do nothing has he managed to do 10 loads of washing in two days? Iā€™m baffled.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.