Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite Manioism was him helping the lady with public transport issues. For a couple of reasons. Firstly as he's such an ally (nooo ma spelling) of all women except for us, the 99% but secondly and far more importantly because of the reason she struggled. English wasn't her first language and this clown described her as being 'hard of English'. Ever since, we 99% have called him hard of everything from being hard of grammar to hard of fashion sense etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The exploding pepper gate saga is another early Marion one to look out for 😉
And the confetti cannon!

And what about the time he set his make up out for a big weekend a week in advance, turned out he was going to the panto or his nieces dance comp or something. Nothing exciting. He's such a fanny
---
And what about the time he barged Betty out of his way in home bargains! Nasty git

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
FFS, she met Beak and Deek in the wild, didn’t get a photo, and WE’RE the cunts?!

Fumin’

IMG_7476.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Or the time, no that long ago, that he bullied some poor call handler at Dyson over his out of guarantee hairdryer and managed tae get them tae send him a new one, even though there was duck all wrong with the one he had. Greedy, conniving, lying 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And the confetti cannon!

And what about the time he set his make up out for a big weekend a week in advance, turned out he was going to the panto or his nieces dance comp or something. Nothing exciting. He's such a fanny
---
And what about the time he barged Betty out of his way in home bargains! Nasty git
The dance comp! 😁🥳. There is only 1 person on here who should share that tale - I, @Daisy Uncle

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mainly for the fact he survived. I do wonder if wee Deek is well insured when I see some of the raw slop that Marion cooks up 🤢
Remember the time he went through his slow cooker slop phase, cooked three meals all with different names that all looked disgusting and identical, slow cooker not seen since

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aw these new lovelies swerving intae oor lane, oor safe space. Youse didnae know so youse got tae know. Chanting youse on and your power and self of self.

Tonsa love,
Lindsay Rotte
Fae New York in America

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this thread. I did poke my head in at Christmas time but he bored me. I should have stayed absolute gold this thread.
Tonsa love to youse virus cunts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Go to his Instagram highlights ma lovelie, scroll quite a long way back and it’s the one called my singing. Make sure to wear a tena lady cos you’ll need it! Its bloody brilliant 😂😂 also
aw thanks. I've seen a few mentions of it and my Beak is bothering me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is pure comedy gold I’m going to make it my mission to read every single Manio thread to date! Need to get myself versed on the lingo… it’s exciting times! Leggings for everyone! 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Aw this reminiscing you 99% are doing is making me kill myself laughing. How is this content free? Youse are no right. Nae debates. Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is pure comedy gold I’m going to make it my mission to read every single Manio thread to date! Need to get myself versed on the lingo… it’s exciting times! Leggings for everyone! 🎉
I'm baw deep in the first thread. Highly recommended. Factual

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What about when the cooncil smashed his letter box in on their hunt for rats.
He tried to tell us they were squirrels.

More recently, when he applied for a blue tick fae Instagram.
Had to provide photo ID, submit an application, pay a fee etc. Then pretended he knew nothing about it, that he woke up wan day and Instagram had recognised his world wide fame also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.