Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So went on trippy just to see if he had put a review on and lo and behold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Who did this ? I fkin love you !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That is a pyure boujee review. Tons a love to whoever done that, worth their gold in weightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So went on trippy just to see if he had put a review on and lo and behold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is everything! πŸ™Œ I have just been trying to read this out to Mr Noseybonk and couldn’t because I was crying laughing too much. Whoever you are, I salute you 🫑

EDIT - There are not just 🐍 on this app, there are 🐍 on all apps now 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve just spat my wine out all over the dog, my nose is also burning from snorting out Prosecco 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Bravo, bravo πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whoever wrote this deserves a winning lottery ticket, you are one funny fucker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he will be FUMMIN when he sees this, we will get some dots of doom after this and nae debates 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Pahhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha
Snorting, choking, cannae breathe.
Ma beak is aching.

Which wan of youse did this?

I need to get to know also.
Please do Deeks wan too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone pls go on Trippy and do a Deek review xxx
Went on big plane. Got hot and red. Uncle Mario says I have to pay for fine dining. Sit in big lobby until bedtime at 8pm. Very nice, Uncle Mario says I can pay to go next year too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Went on big plane. Got hot and red. Uncle Mario says I have to pay for fine dining. Sit in big lobby until bedtime at 8pm. Very nice, Uncle Mario says I can pay to go next year too.
Plus - my feet were Hugo boss

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Had to stand on one leg every night on the balcony to show off ma navy blue Hugo Boss toddler trainers πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Friggin hell man. This is genius πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

I hope he goes on Trippy or here to see it 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He has got more followers oan here than he has oan his insta πŸ˜‚
Wonder what happened on Wed and Thurs, must have been hanging around reception awe day telling folks he's the OG of instagram cleaning accounts and trained in nails also.
10 of them have seen sense already #factual
View attachment 2929397
I reckon they are tattlers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Was there a photo of Deek sat roon a table with a huge man? Or have I made that up?
Might be getting senile like auld @Madge2022
How dare youse hen, sit doon and show some class πŸ’…

There was indeed a photo of wee Deek and James (Hannah's ex ex). Ah went above and beyond and spent ten Mario years looking fur it, but furgoat halfway through wit ah wuz looking for #soaye #gulliverstravels

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ… πŸ’¦ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I have just had ma Scottish hubby come in as I was crying, wheezing, sweating & laughing so hard I could barely bloody breathe!!! Thank duck I already had a high absorbancy Tena in situ! πŸ’¦ ☠ ⚰ 🀣
Whoever has written this, it's pure gold!
Funniest thing I've read in a long time! ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sometimes it does honestly scare me how funny we are.
If us lot were on the tele Ant and Dec would win zero entertainment awards #factual

We wudni beat the chuckle brothers though. Naw ah didni mean Beak and Deek, ah meant the OGs!!!! #taeme #taeyouse

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.