Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was oan aboot holidays tae mae friend and said I wanna go somewhere extremely adults only

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Was oan aboot holidays tae mae friend and said I wanna go somewhere extremely adults only
Before youse book anything, please speak tae oor travel expert Martin McKnight.
He's full of useless useful tips. Such as:
Dinnae drink the aqua fae the tap.
Each restaurant charges a different price.
Those wit disabilities can ask for a ground room floor. Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Woke up this morning and gloriously announced to Mr Peach it was a perfect day for seven loads of bleep washings. He said when the baby is here am no allowed to call them that. He is blocked and reported, I am my self of self and always will be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
A tip for all the lovely newbies joining.....watch his singing highlights......pure bespoke comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
A tip for all the lovely newbies joining.....watch his singing highlights......pure bespoke comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They're off out shopping. It didn’t take them long to get back into their boring routine 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fine dining for lunch and a haul from that small business Bellends and Mingers this dayn of dawn. Home and all cosy by 5.
Right back to business as boring usual for the twits.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
---
Adds to list
---
Could one of you 99% cunts explain the Debbie Harry reference pls?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Adds to list
---
Could one of you 99% cunts explain the Debbie Harry reference pls?
Debbie Harris. The famous singer 🤣.
Tong Braxton too.
He constantly gets things wrong ma lovely.
We 99% know our Harris from Harry as you've shown. YDKBYGTK. Tonsa love and 🥔❤ to you. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's a beautiful day! Why would you bother going shopping when you spent all your money in Lindsay Grotte don't even need to?
I will be flinging open ma patio doors and enjoying criss and joos in ma wee back garden.

Reactions: 19
I love the way he’s managed to take a photo of the only part of sky with a bit of cloud to post his clear blue skies skys
IMG_4718.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been going through the old threads, here are some pics. One of his old avis, his odd feet slipper sock arrangement, and finally his bleeping cooking.
Screenshot_20240511-122841_kindlephoto-14705289.png
Screenshot_20240511-122556_kindlephoto-14739333.png
Screenshot_20240511-122435_kindlephoto-14767630.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.