Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite Manioism was him helping the lady with public transport issues. For a couple of reasons. Firstly as he's such an ally (nooo ma spelling) of all women except for us, the 99% but secondly and far more importantly because of the reason she struggled. English wasn't her first language and this clown described her as being 'hard of English'. Ever since, we 99% have called him hard of everything from being hard of grammar to hard of fashion sense etc.
Thus was so funny 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hard of Aloe Vera!,,,

Rose, Peach and the Nelly
Trained in nails
Severe disabilities etcetera etcetera
Fine dining
Extremely adults only

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The dance comp! 😁🥳. There is only 1 person on here who should share that tale - I, @Daisy Uncle
He was hinting at a big exciting night out... Got fake tanned for it etc, and a jacket thing, with Daisy Uncle on it. Obvs it should have been Daisy's Uncle. It was a kids dancing competition, he of course posted pics of the kids. He acted like it was a huge night out in Glasgow, so weird.
Screenshot_20240511-155228.png
Screenshot_20240511-155330_kindlephoto-24036572.png
Bonus hairdont pic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
He was hinting at a big exciting night out... Got fake tanned for it etc, and a jacket thing, with Daisy Uncle on it. Obvs it should have been Daisy's Uncle. It was a kids dancing competition, he of course posted pics of the kids. He acted like it was a huge night out in Glasgow, so weird. View attachment 2929312View attachment 2929313 Bonus hairdont pic.
This was the night of the titty pump wasn’t it? Whilst he was getting ready tae Here come the girls by the Sugababes? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
FFS, she met Beak and Deek in the wild, didn’t get a photo, and WE’RE the cunts?!

Fumin’

View attachment 2929185
I guess it was Deek doing the babbling, bless, he's only just learnt how to do a Sporty Spice style kick last week, speech will come.
Mario, please explain to him, he needs to use his words.
Mind, scrap that, Mario won't be telling him tit, Deek will start shouting help!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He has got more followers oan here than he has oan his insta 😂
Wonder what happened on Wed and Thurs, must have been hanging around reception awe day telling folks he's the OG of instagram cleaning accounts and trained in nails also.
10 of them have seen sense already #factual
Screenshot (116).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maz and deek with a normal size human. Mario always wears school uniform type outfits. More eyebrow pics.
Screenshot_20201012-121025.png
Screenshot_20200730-192855_kindlephoto-7054831.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Was there a photo of Deek sat roon a table with a huge man? Or have I made that up?
Might be getting senile like auld @Madge2022

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just treatet myself to yet another view of the singing highlights 🤣🤣🤣

A few points of reference/interest about these. They are mostly:-

Pre teeth journey
Pre eyebrow journey
Pre overweight from the endless fine dining AKA shite takeaways journey

But very much worth a cheeky watch foe the laughs.

And remember peeps, this is a grown ass adult prancing around in his bedroom sweating in his jammies.

And for a quick extra treat AKA laugh I treatit myself to the kitchen bin clean in the shower highlight 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 . Yes newbies.... he cleans his bin in his shower 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So went on trippy just to see if he had put a review on and lo and behold 😂😂😂😂
Who did this ? I fkin love you !! 😂😂😂
Oh my God, even Tena lady couldn't handle me pissing masel reading that, fecking brilliant.

Bury me noo cos ah ah'm deid ⚰⚰⚰⚰🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.