Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I watch his singing stuff lovelies? I'm currently reading his first thread #ad-dicted

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My favourite Mario story was when he was out for a walk and a nikita dug started chasing him 🥴 to get away, he opened someone's back gate and jumped into their garden to hide from it, and of course it happened to be a family who knew and loved Mario from the app 🤪 well anyway, turns out the nikita dug was actually blind 🤣 or another favourite was the time he just got out of the shower and the door went, he apparently went and opened it completely in the nip and the poor postie had the fright of his life, seeing marions clean shaven mini mushroom 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Rahhhh this thread is flying, ma job that's ma actual job is really getting in the way during this glorious time.
Welcome newbies, I'm so jealous you get to see for the first time on this beautiful day, his singing reels.
I can't wait for what happens next in his 'fuckit year' - not ma quote!!!!
---
bleeping hell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My favourite Mario story was when he was out for a walk and a nikita dug started chasing him 🥴 to get away, he opened someone's back gate and jumped into their garden to hide from it, and of course it happened to be a family who knew and loved Mario from the app 🤪 well anyway, turns out the nikita dug was actually blind 🤣 or another favourite was the time he just got out of the shower and the door went, he apparently went and opened it completely in the nip and the poor postie had the fright of his life, seeing marions clean shaven mini mushroom 🤢
I was confused about the Nikita dug incident so I read the wiki and IGTK hilarious 🤣 and I thought Hinch lied a lot, he’s on another level!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How do I watch his singing stuff lovelies? I'm currently reading his first thread #ad-dicted
Go to his Instagram highlights ma lovelie, scroll quite a long way back and it’s the one called my singing. Make sure to wear a tena lady cos you’ll need it! Its bloody brilliant 😂😂 also

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The boy wonder highlight is also there for newbies. That’s another pisser. It’s quite far back though. Remember him telling Deek off for using the Joe Molane handwash 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And the time when Wax Melt knocked on his door and he had just done a massive shart

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm like a proud maw watching all our new lovelie cunts GTK. Shouting your dedication on from the rooftops, your passions are my passions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
QUOTE="Babybail93, post: 19282378, member: 211405"]
Has she still got that horrible bleeping demon dog that stares into your soul?
[/QUOTE]

Oh yes ! The devil dog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In case any newcomers see us saying “molane”, or “stay on your own molane”, it’s a throwback to his 2023 Jo Malone advent calendar (RIP) and of course he pronounced it wrong.

When combined with his “stay in your own lane” motto, it’s a piece of bespoke perfection, also.
Think it’s my personal favourite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I imagine the blind nikita dog followed the smell of stovies coming oaf him

Also. Pandora has a nikita dog charum and whenever I saw it I’m clutching ma beak

it wud jingle jangle when he’s getting bummed IYKYKAIYDKGTK
IMG_8860.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Welcome newbies!

My fave era was all the garuls (girls) coming round to get ready for a night oot. He chose his ootfit well in advance and said he'd have all his hair & makeup ready as he knows what 'youse garuls' (you girls) are like for getting their glam on.

We anticipated a wild night clubbing with a limo full of insta models, but in true Manio style it turned out to be 2 older ladies from work and they all went to the local working men's club for line dancing.

The next day he did about 100 faux howling beak clutching dots of doom because someone left their purse in a taxi.

Worth it's gold in weight that night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I was confused about the Nikita dug incident so I read the wiki and IGTK hilarious 🤣 and I thought Hinch lied a lot, he’s on another level!
The exploding pepper gate saga is another early Marion one to look out for 😉
---
QUOTE="Babybail93, post: 19282378, member: 211405"]
Has she still got that horrible bleeping demon dog that stares into your soul?

Oh yes ! The devil dog
[/QUOTE]
I love animals ma lovely but there are two insta ones that are no fur me. Hinchs fat duck sausage roll, and Lyndseys Hettie. That dug shits me up! I can’t explain why but I am glad to see I am not the only one. FACTUAL! Also.

🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.