Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your 5 year old goes to his first jiu jitsu class at the local community centre and you ask him what he’s learned…

IMG_7360.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Youse huv aw inspired me tae get tae know a new wee bespoke profile pic. Would take something special tae part me fae ma OG but in honour of our wee holiday jurnee, av done it. Ma duck it year! We move! So aye!

Ah hope she gets a tattoo.

Lanzarote in the Canaries also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wee Deek, can youse stop pissing aboot and show the lassies your wellies, the noo.
Snapchat-820244811.jpg

Look at this wee cheeky man, Deek I'll not have youse behave this way, you're ruining my duck it year, ya wee basturt.

Snapchat-798538074.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Reminds me of this 🤣🤣🤣
Reminds me of stars in their eyes when contestants were waiting to walk through. TADAH!
---
Youse huv aw inspired me tae get tae know a new wee bespoke profile pic. Would take something special tae part me fae ma OG but in honour of our wee holiday jurnee, av done it. Ma duck it year! We move! So aye!

Summat like Lanzo 2024😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's like watching a horrendous car crash that I can't take my eyes off. I just LAV IT MICK I JUST LAV IT. IYKYKIYDKGTK.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

I cannae bear to look at youse. You'd better revert back as soon as this holiday is over, the noo.
shame-game-of-thrones.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's gonna be wanting a balcony when he returns home to the pencil case penthoose isnt he. Romeo and Juliet eat your heart out, Mania and Denek have taken your spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg you cunts are the funniest cunts oan this vile app, aw 99% of yous. Literally greetin wi laughter the night. 😂 I might even need a wee change of breeks if this is tae continue, in fact duck it, gaun tae the shoaps the morra for the tena lady super soakers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
These OOTD are giving pure Scottish Declan vibes. IYDKTYNTGTK

“These are ma burgundy red vans and ma Louis VuVuton bag”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Mario will have to watch Derek now he’s accidentally taught him all these fancying kicks whilst teaching how to pose. Big Maz will be bouncing off the plane and getting his Halloween decorations up and wee Dez will be karate kicking them down.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve been screaming at this thread tonight. Whit a riot they are 🤣 Marion’s heed looks like a bit of cooked spam so si. He’ll be leaving trails of skin when he peels 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So these are Saturday night pics we’re getting 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 how bleeping weird! Derek looking up holidays 🙄 that’s a laugh. Imagine being sat on your holiday on a Monday giving people a run down of your Saturday 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s the point

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1. Those are not Ray Bans that Deek is wearing 🕶!! I’m an owner of 10+ pairs of Ray Bans (smell ma wealth) and can tell Deeks are definitely those RayBerris you get in every shop in Lanzarote on that spinny sunglasses rack (IYKYKAIYDKGTK)

2. How is this level of entertainment free??? Seriously!!! You’d nearly pay money to watch this content!! It’s comedy gold!

3. I can’t believe we still have 5 more OOTDs to come!!!!!

4. To be honest, I’m shocked they even made it over there or had the mental capacity to even check in at the airport and find their gate number 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Derek looking up holidays when he can’t manage to lift his leg to show off his shoe, aye ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.