Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blink twice if you need a new carer Derek.. bleeping hell. They have 0 chemistry

Outfits shite nal

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Butting in because I’m usually on the Hinch threads but she’s MIA. My god you lot are hilarious! Properly crying laughing at this holiday 🤣
Question: Why does Derek look like he’s in a hostage situation? How long have they been together? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 58
This is the best bank holiday EVER!
Marion says he wishes they’d done 10 nights now, not as much as we do ma wee lassie! Bet he’s running their undercrackers through at night with a wee bit of travel wash in the bathroom sink. How the other half live, so aye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Butting in because I’m usually on the Hinch threads but she’s MIA. My god you lot are hilarious! Properly crying laughing at this holiday 🤣
Question: Why does Derek look like he’s in a hostage situation? How long have they been together? 😬
Welcome hen!! Well, it depends. Mario’s timeline is all over the place. One week it’s 10 years, then a month later it’s 8 years and then on another story it’s engaged for 8 years, but been together 6 years.

Also, as you’re new I’ll give ya the wee story of how they got together.

Derek was on a night out with his mates. They had a “Pull a pig” bet for a tenner. Derek won and pulled Mario, but the joke’s on him because he hadn’t been able to get rid since

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Do you know what, honestly good on them. He's a prick but he's our prick, hopefully he gets the finger out now and starts applying himself a bit in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I hope he realises how much money he wastes on shite from home bargains and b&m and that they actually could go on more holidays to that place abroad multiple times a year.

Do you know what, honestly good on them. He's a prick but he's our prick, hopefully he gets the finger out now and starts applying himself a bit in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Lock up your grandsons, nannas out the night. Best bank Holiday weekend ever. I'm not being funny but why aren't Deneks family calling the police or social workers? Clearly he's has the mental age of a 6 year old, Manio is taking advantage.

@mammaof3 I beg you, please can we have outfits of the day on the wiki. X

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m surprised the looky looky man hasn’t conned him yet
“Ralex watch only 50 euro for you sir”
He’d buy three thinking he’d hit Hinch levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hens I’ve been in town with my son all day I can’t believe I did that instead of watching the merman stories.
I treated myself to a couple new hand washes, Mr Isa has been warned it for display only and guests.
Water baby?? He’s never been swimming or even talks of it, still in his “duck it” era.
Take it out of all the trainers he only took the one pair with him?
the see through shirt gives me rab c nisbit vibes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's like when your mam would take you out shopping then you did a fashion show for your dad when he got in from work

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.