Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he's burnt his feet badly.Thats why he's ditched the flip-flops and is now wearing trainers 24/7.Bet his feet are swollen,red,with yellow pus filled blisters. #pizzafeet #hardofspf

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Excuse you hen but he and his man titties took a dip in Johnny’s bespoke inflatable hot tub. That makes him an actual mermaid.
That’ll be why his formula 1 flag shorts didn’t match the too. Bet he wore them in the hot tub and the colour ran 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Welcome ma lovelie 😘

Their time together varies between the same amount of time the Hinches huv been the gether when he's trying tae get up Hinch's hoop, so was ten years last year, at othe times it's 7 or 8 years. Wee Deek self medicates wi weed, so we urni sure whether he kens he's in a relationship with Mario, also.
---

Ah wunner if he brought his Jo Molane haun wash and lets Deek youse it since he's oan his hoalidays #treatit #deserved
---

@DollyTheLamb , this bespoke advert appeared efter your message, at first ah thought you'd hud posted a pichure of the gruesome twosome in their night three shorts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2919264
Oh hen I can just picture wee DumDim Deek in those 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry to youse all, but Mario is every Brit I’ve ever met down at Bondi. All that’s missing is getting drunk at the beach and needing a lifeguard to rescue him. Fáctico.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Us Tattle bastards will be joining him on a come down when this holiday is over.
I am enjoying his holiday more than my own 🤣🤣🤣🤣 When Mazda was MIA, Mr Noseybonk was treated to see various works of art saved on my phone from @hopethishelpsallthebest. It was like being interrogated because then he wanted to know why there were turds in the pictures, why the lanyard, why Deek had toddler reins on etc 🤩.

When Marion finally appeared on holiday and I showed him the actual insta pics, he wouldn’t believe they weren’t more mock ups from Tattle. He asked if there are no mirrors in their room, and if they are using Crisp and Dry as suntan lotion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Marion is boring for long periods of time, but when he is on fire like this he is, unintentionally, peak entertainment! 🥰. This is the funniest thread on Tattle and we need a GFM to send them again later in the year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Why does he have such terrible taste in clothes and why does he always wear clothes that are too small!
This is what happens when you buy your holiday gear a year in advance and then spend the months leading up shovelling greasy beige shite down your throat and barely moving.

If this is how the “other half live” I don’t want it. No offence to anyone but the hotel looks like a concrete nightmare. Plastic patio furniture on the balcony is pure boojie vibes, and so forth.
---
I’m sorry to youse all, but Mario is every Brit I’ve ever met down at Bondi. All that’s missing is getting drunk at the beach and needing a lifeguard to rescue him. Fáctico.
OMG YES! You can alway spot the Brits on Bondi because they’ll be lobster red and moaning that beers come in Schooners, not pints. And that’s coming from a Brit in Bondi! People who are used to being in the sun are slapping on the F50+ like it’s running out! Mario looks more like he’s been dipping his noggin in carrot oil.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That blouse is meant to be worn over bare skin 🤣 wtf is he doing 😭
There is something about that phrase you’ve used that has me howling this morning ma loverlieee 😂😂😂😂😂 thank you.

It’s like ya ma trying to be down with the kids and wearing her Spanx with a cut out dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pure lesbian,aged 47 vibes.Nae debates.
YOU ARE ALL KILLING ME IN THIS THREAD THIS MORNING 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

47 is generous, I always think he looks like Lyn, 62, likes beige food and using the studio as a glitter skip, in a long term domestic partnership with Deb, part time M&S, part time Perry lookalike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.