Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calls himself a water baby. Kids no even goat a bespoke bath in his wee lol doll hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Pure affronted, cannae reframe pointing at Deek's wee boabie in his polyester two piece.
Screenshot_20240506-182802_Instagram.jpg

Sayonara, mon amour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lock up your grandsons, nannas out the night. Best bank Holiday weekend ever. I'm not being funny but why aren't Deneks family calling the police or social workers? Clearly he's has the mental age of a 6 year old, Manio is taking advantage.

@mammaof3 I beg you, please can we have outfits of the day on the wiki. X
Your wish is my command lovelie.

I am ready to jump inta tha bath with a bath bomb but that can wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d give my left tit to be staying in the apartment next door so I could hear that carry on from the balcony 😂 what must people think!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
These bespoke fashuun shows are worth their gold in weight never mind comedy gold.
Fecking cringe the pair of them. Hus he actually packed 7 different perfumes, one fur every night and only one pair of his vast collection of trainers, which look pure shite with tonights ootfit.
Iv never seen anything like it, the wee polyester pyjama co-ords and the fact hes proud as punch tae tell everyone they come fae Primark and Shien 😂 😂
I hope hes kept the receipts cos he'll no be wearnin those mincing aroon Paisley thats fur sure.
His wee squintin face 😂 hes hyper as feck. Wait till he gets back tae Beirut Towers, the comedoon will result in many dots o doom, screeching "take me baacck " and puttin up his christmas tree in June also.
Tonsa love tae yous awe 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’d give my left tit to be staying in the apartment next door so I could hear that carry on from the balcony 😂 what must people think!?
Eh naw, the walls in these holiday apartments are paper thin, you wouldn’t want to be next door to this pair at night after they’ve had a few drinks, give you the boak 🤢
---
These bespoke fashuun shows are worth their gold in weight never mind comedy gold.
Fecking cringe the pair of them. Hus he actually packed 7 different perfumes, one fur every night and only one pair of his vast collection of trainers, which look pure shite with tonights ootfit.
Iv never seen anything like it, the wee polyester pyjama co-ords and the fact hes proud as punch tae tell everyone they come fae Primark and Shien 😂 😂
I hope hes kept the receipts cos he'll no be wearnin those mincing aroon Paisley thats fur sure.
His wee squintin face 😂 hes hyper as feck. Wait till he gets back tae Beirut Towers, the comedoon will result in many dots o doom, screeching "take me baacck " and puttin up his christmas tree in June also.
Tonsa love tae yous awe 🥔❤
He cannae even cope with the days after Halloween, he’s gonna have a right big crash returning from this holiday 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh my I don't know where to start. What a pair of absolute throbbers. It's so obvious they've never ever been on a holiday. The burnt head with obvious sun damage, the cheapo Poundland sun cream which is nowhere near good enough for Spanish sun, THE OUTFITS. The fact he loves that all the shoppies call him beautiful, yeah Maz they say that to everyone, they don't mean it, they just want your money, the OUTFITS. Deek hiding behind the door waiting for his dad to tell him to come out. What a pair of fannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The looky looky men run to Marion and Derk faster than Marion across his high footfall hallway to the crapper after a meal down JamJar and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Butting in because I’m usually on the Hinch threads but she’s MIA. My god you lot are hilarious! Properly crying laughing at this holiday 🤣
Question: Why does Derek look like he’s in a hostage situation? How long have they been together? 😬
Welcome ma lovelie 😘

Their time together varies between the same amount of time the Hinches huv been the gether when he's trying tae get up Hinch's hoop, so was ten years last year, at othe times it's 7 or 8 years. Wee Deek self medicates wi weed, so we urni sure whether he kens he's in a relationship with Mario, also.
---
This is the best bank holiday EVER!
Marion says he wishes they’d done 10 nights now, not as much as we do ma wee lassie! Bet he’s running their undercrackers through at night with a wee bit of travel wash in the bathroom sink. How the other half live, so aye 😂
Ah wunner if he brought his Jo Molane haun wash and lets Deek youse it since he's oan his hoalidays #treatit #deserved
---
No words am deceased 😆 the bleeping nic of those two wallopers!!!!!
@DollyTheLamb , this bespoke advert appeared efter your message, at first ah thought you'd hud posted a pichure of the gruesome twosome in their night three shorts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240506-203834.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Butting in because I’m usually on the Hinch threads but she’s MIA. My god you lot are hilarious! Properly crying laughing at this holiday 🤣
Question: Why does Derek look like he’s in a hostage situation? How long have they been together? 😬
That's a good question. They don't even know how long they've been together. Best guess is anywhere between 5-10 years depending on they day and who Marion is talking to. We still hope for Domboii to make a return and for Deek to kick his squatter with halitosis out into the junkies stairwell

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been so far behind & had to binge read the last thread after catching these 2 cock wombles on holiday. It’s made my bank holiday & quite possibly my 2024 watching them. What I would give to be in Lanza right now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m still waiting for the
I’ve had worse Mondays 😂
Is it just me or is manio sounding more camp than usual
Costa teguise in the canaries also

• Haha
  • Heart
Why are they obsessed with drug dealer bags? They’re at an all inclusive, what do they possibly need to carry around?

Deek has a wee fake joint he brought aff the lucky lucky man (out of desperation to take the edge of the horror that is spending 24 hours a day in Monzo’s company)

Marion has his lip gloss, bespoke nightly scent and roofies for those lethal 🍹🍹 when Deek gets too sober.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.