Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Those are not Ray Bans that Deek is wearing 🕶!! I’m an owner of 10+ pairs of Ray Bans (smell ma wealth) and can tell Deeks are definitely those RayBerris you get in every shop in Lanzarote on that spinny sunglasses rack (IYKYKAIYDKGTK)

2. How is this level of entertainment free??? Seriously!!! You’d nearly pay money to watch this content!! It’s comedy gold!

3. I can’t believe we still have 5 more OOTDs to come!!!!!

4. To be honest, I’m shocked they even made it over there or had the mental capacity to even check in at the airport and find their gate number 😄😄
They probably had to have a chaperone to see them through the airport to the gate 😂

Gutted that I have to go to my real full time job tomorrow, this bespoke jolly is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where are his freshly washed and put away for hols bespoke New Balance trainers hens?
they will definitely book to go back there every year now won’t they? Their home from home, will know all the waiters and bar staffs names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How much longer is the wee turdlet out in Lanzarote?
Such a shame we can't have a Tattle whip-round to keep him out another week and send a spy out there.
I would offer to go but I'm on another Spanish island in the flavour Balearic and there aren't any direct flights. (Yes, I'm so sad that I've already checked)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
1. Those are not Ray Bans that Deek is wearing 🕶!! I’m an owner of 10+ pairs of Ray Bans (smell ma wealth) and can tell Deeks are definitely those RayBerris you get in every shop in Lanzarote on that spinny sunglasses rack (IYKYKAIYDKGTK)

2. How is this level of entertainment free??? Seriously!!! You’d nearly pay money to watch this content!! It’s comedy gold!

3. I can’t believe we still have 5 more OOTDs to come!!!!!

4. To be honest, I’m shocked they even made it over there or had the mental capacity to even check in at the airport and find their gate number 😄😄

They definitely got special assistance and a wee bespoke lift on the buggy to the plane hen, vip treatment for our bespoke shitecard mazda and under duress deek

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My dream is for wee dezza to reveal himself from curtain to balcony wearing a little Spanish dress what people bring home to the kids of the family, maz got it on sale at the market he ran didn't walk (well he couldn't actually because of chafing needs a bespoke snag journey) deek with his 5 jet black hairs piled on top the slender black lurex hugging his sleek bod shoulder to boaby then boaby to floor is where the lustrous red polka dot flamenco skirt takes place, a beautiful fan in his tk maxx bag

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh My Days......where do you start to unpick this!! Whit a pure embarrassment!
The 80's want their clothes back Marion. All that static is gonna start a fire 🔥
Poor wee Deek, he's actually looking well and a bit more coordinated than oor Manbagz.
Acting like they're oan a 5 star holiday, it's Lanzarote where millions go their holidays. Canny wait to hear about the food 💩

Re Hinch MIA, don't know how long she's been gone but Katie was having major spinal surgery last week. Clare posted to say she it was over and she was in intensive care but hasn't posted since. Hope all is ok.

Reactions: 22
My dream is for wee dezza to reveal himself from curtain to balcony wearing a little Spanish dress what people bring home to the kids of the family, maz got it on sale at the market he ran didn't walk (well he couldn't actually because of chafing needs a bespoke snag journey) deek with his 5 jet black hairs piled on top the slender black lurex hugging his sleek bod shoulder to boaby then boaby to floor is where the lustrous red polka dot flamenco skirt takes place, a beautiful fan in his tk maxx bag
That was day 1 hen, you must have missed it.
Snapchat-1289185981.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Us Tattle bastards will be joining him on a come down when this holiday is over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I can't go to that place abroad this year as I've treatit masel to a house with a front and back door, smell tha wealth and your skin burning aff manio! But this holiday? Oh boy, is making up for it! I'll be the one crying take me baaack when he arrives home to the hamster cage 😭💩 best thread on tattle, love you all tattle bastids! 🥔❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.