Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
When your 5 year old goes to his first jiu jitsu class at the local community centre and you ask him what he’s learned…

IMG_7360.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
My dream is for wee dezza to reveal himself from curtain to balcony wearing a little Spanish dress what people bring home to the kids of the family, maz got it on sale at the market he ran didn't walk (well he couldn't actually because of chafing needs a bespoke snag journey) deek with his 5 jet black hairs piled on top the slender black lurex hugging his sleek bod shoulder to boaby then boaby to floor is where the lustrous red polka dot flamenco skirt takes place, a beautiful fan in his tk maxx bag
That was day 1 hen, you must have missed it.
Snapchat-1289185981.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Madge2022

VIP Member
Wee Deek must no be able tae purchase any weed and huz finally came doon fae his ten year high and realised who he huz been living with. Check oot his face 🤭
Screenshot_20240506-143052.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Wee dum deek in his toddler two piece in the shade ‘elastoplast’ 😂
This has been THE best week on tattle by far. The only thing that will top this week is martins comedown next week 😱😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 87

seaside girl

Chatty Member
So I ran here from another thread.
Purely because I’m currently in Costa Teguise (in the Canaries)
I’ll keep my eyes peeled 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Ferguson

VIP Member
He keeps walking intae shops & being called beautiful 🤣 stop this at once. They're probably saying beetroot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Wee Deek, can youse stop pissing aboot and show the lassies your wellies, the noo.
Snapchat-820244811.jpg

Look at this wee cheeky man, Deek I'll not have youse behave this way, you're ruining my fuck it year, ya wee basturt.

Snapchat-798538074.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks tae @Ferguson wae this bespoke Canaries themed title. This was the suggestion with the most votes (related tae Lanzarote) so I made an executive decision as this will be all aboot her oan her holibobs. Ma thread! Ma rules! CAPESH!

IMG_5634.jpeg
IMG_5633.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Coincidence that days after wee Marion and his shart card arrive there is a sewage problem in Lanzo 🤣🤣🤣
1000023671.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Rayne

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deeks boaby

• Haha
  • Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
Marion explaining the little known concept of restaurants

I didn’t know but I got tae know
IMG_8856.png
IMG_8857.png
IMG_8858.png

• Haha
  • Heart

muscadet

Chatty Member
Only he could turn a week in Lanza into a life changing, soul searching experience 😂 it was a Jet2 holiday Marion ffs no a retreat with the Dali Lama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Curly

VIP Member
As much as we’re all laughing at him not everyone travels the globe and a package holiday is a real luxury for many in this thread. Absolutely no shame in wherever anyone decides to visit, to some these beaches are paradise. Us trolls need to all stay in our lanes and not diss the package holiday just cos it’s Mario

• Heart
Reactions: 73