Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bladder cannae cope with all of this, I literally cannot stop laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I canny believe ma een wi these 2, first thought when denek stepped oot was why's he in his jammies. Whit a bleeping state. If I'd bought my holiday clothes fae Primark and shein I'd be admitting it tae nae fucker, so oui.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Deek reminds me of special officer doofy reporting for duty, when he steps out showcasing his polyester nightmare ensemble! 🤓 just waiting for the salute! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The way Derek stands there like a blow up doll. His bag! It’s bigger than his head. Why do they need so many bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ma lovelies, it's wild that this entertainment is absoluuuuuuuutely free 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 clutching ma bespoke beak
He's jist like a Glesga maw fae the 80s, there's nae way they two huv sex, mebbes wee Deek gets bitty fae maw Beak's moobs though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Why does he insist on wearing women's clothes?!. I wonder how many people elbowed each other in the restaurant whispering 'He's wearing a woman's cardi!' 🤭
Screenshot_20240506-182550_Instagram.jpg

Mario's little witch part 2
Screenshot_20240506-182802_Instagram.jpg

We don't need telling you're no fashionista mate 😂
Screenshot_20240506-182858_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I don't even know if I can cope with another 5 outfits.
The crocheted granny cardigan has tipped me over the bespoke edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I just love this.

The way Derek was waiting to be called out. He obviously got an earful for his lackluster performance on night 1 and hit every mark this time (except for the leg bend to show off his little shoes). My favourite was how he managed to drop down his sunnies on cue.

Another five nights of outfits on the balcony await us. I’m so excited. My fave actually lit up when I saw night 2 was posted. Like Mario feels on an October morning when he sees his Christmas tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
He looks like he’s been on holiday to Mercury the top hat. I’m guessing Spanish chemists don’t accept Klarna so buying in date SPF is out of the question.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“Come oot Derek” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I keep showing Mr Ellis his stories and he has come to the conclusion that Deek must be drugged up a la Jeffrey Dahmer 😭
I am actually loving how excited they are, bless them

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I love the way Deek was posing side to side like he'd been coached to, & then flashed the sole of his shoe right on cue! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does this idiot wear feminine fragrance? I just don’t get it. It’s the same with the Pandora charm bracelet. Makes nae sense in my brain 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG deek goin oot fur dinner in his pyjamas 😂 All he is missing is a pushchair to fall asleep in while Marion has a cheeky wee cocktail while watching the entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Why is he wearing his mam's lace blouse?

Deek wearing a ''really nice material shirt'' - polyester, jeez.

His squinting is so bad.

441511649_1825387454640621_8798840910924532373_n.jpg
441691601_426776149964860_924998322460751542_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.