Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, at least we all know how the protractor hairstyle came about. You smooth smooth the front flap, then fluff up the back. I didn't know, but I got to know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Night two outfit post is up!! I’m two seconds in and had to run here.

So far we have a see-through cardigan and a pair of nana shoes that would be described by a 90 year old as “comfort’s own self”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Why are they obsessed with drug dealer bags? They’re at an all inclusive, what do they possibly need to carry around?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Manio’s feet covered in prickly heat and Denek dressed head to toe in Primark’s best polyester, they’re doing even better than we hoped 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Deeks is definitely visiting the looky looky man at the beach front cause there’s no way and I mean no way that man is not high as a kite to stick Mario 🤯🤯🤯
---
Why are they obsessed with drug dealer bags? They’re at an all inclusive, what do they possibly need to carry around?
Trying to be boujee but failing miserably 😂 as usual Mario is 2 years behind the trends

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh feck off Mario. Those and Lays are no different to McCoy's or Kettle ridge crisps 🙄 Honestly, the sun's really gone to his heed!

View attachment 2918779
naw troll you need to leave this virus community. Everyone knows lays and ruffles are ten times better than anything we have. Capeesh?????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolute shame for Deek in that outfit in bag!!

Mario’s would actually look normal if he didn’t have the bleeping kimono on!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does deeks stand indoors waiting on his cue from Mario to walk out 😂

The other holidaymakers must be laughing their balls off at these two planks

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I can't bieve he's real 😂😂😂😂

This is definitely his first holiday abroad, he's like an excited wee lassy 😂😭😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.