Cleaning with Mario #123 Denek & Manio Costa Teguise, Lanzarote Spain. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'They make you feel like a super model'... You can tell its been a while since he was abroad. And how massive are those sunglasses! 😂

View attachment 2918634

I'm saying it now if no one's said it already?. He's going to come home depressed as soon as he hits his street 🤭
Blisters on his five head already… and the walloper is still sat out in the sun 🤦‍♀️ A wee sunstroke journey to top off the holiday before they head home?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Always been an water baby?! You’re a 40 year old man! And never once have you mentioned swimming or went swimming in your bespoke Instagram journey 🤷🏼‍♀️ the nonsense that he spews is insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Always been an water baby?! You’re a 40 year old man! And never once have you mentioned swimming or went swimming in your bespoke Instagram journey 🤷🏼‍♀️ the nonsense that he spews is insane.
Excuse you hen but he and his man titties took a dip in Johnny’s bespoke inflatable hot tub. That makes him an actual mermaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
This is probably my favourite thing that's ever since I joined the Virus community.

There's still so much ahead. Ah'm cancelling all plans for the weekend, stocking up on criss & joos in anticipation of the montage & hunner dots of doom also.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bless him for being impressed with basic good manners and cleanliness. You see Mario, we are right and you live in a real bad shithole area.
His forehead though, it's like a rasher of streaky bacon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh feck off Mario. Those and Lays are no different to McCoy's or Kettle ridge crisps 🙄 Honestly, the sun's really gone to his heed!

Screenshot_20240506-162721_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This picture is frying my brain, Maz looks photoshopped on 🤔 his napper is twice the size of wee Deeks too. His proportions are so wonky - and this is the very least of his issues.

He's going to come home either obsessed with travel or he'll say it's just no fur him 🤣

Now he's a passport, well poss be on a wee new York, new York journey 🙌 #sunbright hotel the Library Hotel ain't for them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This picture is frying my brain, Maz looks photoshopped on 🤔 his napper is twice the size of wee Deeks too. His proportions are so wonky - and this is the very least of his issues.

He's going to come home either obsessed with travel or he'll say it's just no fur him 🤣

Now he's a passport, well poss be on a wee new York, new York journey 🙌 #sunbright hotel the Library Hotel ain't for them
His sliders make me feel ill. The absolute stench of them 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You can see the burn lines on his arms.

Has the fat slug made a holiday friend?
Female voice on his criss video?

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd be tempted to donate to their petty cash account if they spent it on foreign holidays. I am clutchin' ma beak at all their goings on, it's like a BBC3 mockumentary.

That said, I am pure affronted that we haven't seen photos of Deek by the pool in his Primark Kids PlayStation™ swimwear.

Tonsa love, arriverderci, shalom.
Ah've sent an application in oan their behalf fur the next BBC series of Race around the world, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@mammaof3 no doll, it's the telly. Oor Maz only allows friends via that app, no actual humans allowed in his circle, capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'They make you feel like a super model'... You can tell its been a while since he was abroad. And how massive are those sunglasses! 😂

View attachment 2918634

I'm saying it now if no one's said it already?. He's going to come home depressed as soon as he hits his street 🤭
Rocking the Deirdre Barlow look.
Screenshot_20240506-170354.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just can’t explain how happy this wee holiday has made me 😂 it’s like he’s read everything we predicted and has done ALL OF IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
He talks so much tit.

Guaranteed not one person has said his shocking choice of outfits are nice either, fanny
---
Wee Deek must no be able tae purchase any weed and huz finally came doon fae his ten year high and realised who he huz been living with. Check oot his face 🤭
View attachment 2918556
Derek looks slow
If I didn’t know any better I'd 100% think beetroot block head over there is his carer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.