Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Derek looking like an extra small ribbed condom 🤣

He's not the full shilling is he god bless him 🥴 I thought he looked like that because he was stoned all the time, but it looks to be his default setting

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Ferguson

VIP Member
He's the biggest walking 'brit abroad' cliché I've ever seen.

Bright red, Fat, only eating chips, bet he hasn't left his hotel to eat out because its all inclusive.

He will never go anywhere else now, just a budget package holiday to the same hotel year after year.

How the other half live...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Ferguson

VIP Member
I don't even know if I can cope with another 5 outfits.
The crocheted granny cardigan has tipped me over the bespoke edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Lazarus

VIP Member
I. Am. Dead.

The fine dining thing was enough to have me in tears laughing. But when he said "I brought hunners off stuff I didnae even need you can just as fur at reception" and then listed

An iron and ironing board
Plates
Cups
Cutlery

Please tell me this wee dick took his ironing board and the contents of his kitchen in his suitcase 😂😂😂

Aw what a week! It's too good 🙌🙌
i don't normally follow these threads but this holiday one has had me in stitches. i've shared it with my sister too. she didn't know who he was but said she's laughed so much at the goings on this week.

just on this point: my mum used to work with a girl who was a bit of a mario, and went on a self-catering holiday as her first trip abroad (spain). My mum was like: self catering means you can take some wee bits and bobs if you needed to, there's a fridge so you could maybe make a bit of breakfast or something.

the girl took potatoes, turnip and corned beef in her case because she thought she might want to make scottish stovies when she was away. this was about 20yrs ago and it still fries my mind.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Remember when he booked the holiday and then for ages afterwards he said that nobody would know when he was away, he would tell everyone when he got back. Well the last few days he has just went on and on and on. We all called it thought, we all said there was absolutely no way he would put his phone away for a week and he has just proved us all correct as per 😂

New York in America.
Also xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think Denek is going to have to start his driving lessons from scratch again, they've been away so long, he'll have forgotten how to start a car. I'm so sad this is coming to an end, it'll be us whining take us baaaaaaaaaaack. I have a feeling they'll book the exact same holiday again. You know how they hate change, it'll be the same holiday in May again. I don't think i can wait a year.

• Haha
  • Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Is the fine dining in the room with us, Mario?

IMG_7395.jpeg

All this week has shown us is how truly stunted he is. He was fearful of getting a bus and proud of himself that he figured it out; he didn’t venture out anywhere to go sightseeing; he spent his evenings in the hotel lobby. He seems amazed that hotels provide ironing boards and hairdryers. He clearly has zero life experience.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oh my I don't know where to start. What a pair of absolute throbbers. It's so obvious they've never ever been on a holiday. The burnt head with obvious sun damage, the cheapo Poundland sun cream which is nowhere near good enough for Spanish sun, THE OUTFITS. The fact he loves that all the shoppies call him beautiful, yeah Maz they say that to everyone, they don't mean it, they just want your money, the OUTFITS. Deek hiding behind the door waiting for his dad to tell him to come out. What a pair of fannies.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Do you think he realises you can still burn even if it’s cloudy? What a mug
I got the worst sunburn of my life in Lanzarote, on a cloudy day in February. I’m black, and no peely walley like that cunt. Can’t wait until she starts shedding 😂

• Haha

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
Well trolls, the long awaited holiday is the gift that just keeps giving, Marion is living her best life, half pished oan the ‘cocktails’ fram the all inclusive menu. That five-heed that the filter cannae cover is looking like corned beef that’s been left oot the fridge too long.

Anyone want tae start a just giving page tae send this special pair away ever year???

• Haha
“I can’t speak for Derek.” You speak for Derek plenty hen! So much so that he canny string a sentence together without being given a script aff you.

HOWEVER if you can’t speak for him, what have yous actually been talking about on this holiday? Surely you would mention to your partner of maybe ten maybe eight maybe fifteen years that it’s done you the world of good?

What do they talk about?!

• Haha

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
This holiday should be available on bespoke prescription fae anywan feeling a bit down 😂 I've not stopped laughing, it’s been absolutely brilliant. Don’t come hame auntie Manio, please stay in that place abroad 😂👌🏻😂 so si

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
Ok. So I just watched the #lanza2024 highlight back (with headphones so as not to disturb the grouch next to me)

it’s still fucking funny as fuck. But, a thought did come to me, do we think someone they know, someone who’s been to that place abroad, told them about pickpockets, and that’s why, (Denek especially) are wearing their bags around their chins?! They are wearing them sat at the table in the sangria pic. I mean, I’m all for keeping safe abroad but fucking he’ll put your wee drug dealer bag down next to you on your chair wall side boys, it must be hard to eat with a fucking rucksack on your throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Extremely adults only… so adults only? More on that later.. is it a swingers hotel? Why later? Why so hush hush?
Marions cankles are so swollen and blistered, red he is having to wear trainers for the rest his holiday sandals don’t fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 49