Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can he not see the pushchair at his extremely adults only hotel? Or is that Deeks?

Also why do they insist on squeezing into kids sizes instead of wearing stuff that fits? If they're shopping in shein amd primark the adult stuff isn't that much dearer. Although might mean one less door perfume
He's extremely short circuited. Take the Malibu away fae him man.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Welcome ma lovelie 😘

Their time together varies between the same amount of time the Hinches huv been the gether when he's trying tae get up Hinch's hoop, so was ten years last year, at othe times it's 7 or 8 years. Wee Deek self medicates wi weed, so we urni sure whether he kens he's in a relationship with Mario, also.
---

Ah wunner if he brought his Jo Molane haun wash and lets Deek youse it since he's oan his hoalidays #treatit #deserved
---

@DollyTheLamb , this bespoke advert appeared efter your message, at first ah thought you'd hud posted a pichure of the gruesome twosome in their night three shorts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2919264
Oh hen I can just picture wee DumDim Deek in those 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11

mutleypaws

Welcome Ma Loverlieeee. Please do read the Wiki, it’s a treat. Pauline is a shining example of how you can be a boring arsehole who does nothing yet be so entertaining and problematic at the same time. But I think I’m just massively jealous of Scotland’s Finest.
I definitely will. Can't wait 🤣 Before I do please tell me they are not only on the gram because I don't have an account. I've resisted for so long as I'm too much of a social media hoe as it is. Are these the two bams who finally make me give in and sign up?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

geezabreak

VIP Member
Today is a disaster and it's no even 9am, the reason being that my anonymous viewer (I'm bespokely bloaked fer nae reason) is no longer workin 😭. Anybody else got this? It's insanony, like the site hus been taken doon, hus Manio got this power? Couldny have happened at the worst possible moment. Guttit am urr.
---
1000013728.png
Today is a disaster and it's no even 9am, the reason being that my anonymous viewer (I'm bespokely bloaked fer nae reason) is no longer workin 😭. Anybody else got this? It's insanony, like the site hus been taken doon, hus Manio got this power? Couldny have happened at the worst possible moment. Guttit am urr.
Correction not insanony (that failed months ago) it's insacret.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

MrsD33

VIP Member
---
View attachment 2924311
Same for me. Try storysaver.net

Reactions: 7

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
---
View attachment 2924311
Try this one https://itsanony.net/ or https://instanavigation.com/

Reactions: 6