Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I just can’t explain how happy this wee holiday has made me 😂 it’s like he’s read everything we predicted and has done ALL OF IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Us Tattle bastards will be joining him on a come down when this holiday is over.
I am enjoying his holiday more than my own 🤣🤣🤣🤣 When Mazda was MIA, Mr Noseybonk was treated to see various works of art saved on my phone from @hopethishelpsallthebest. It was like being interrogated because then he wanted to know why there were turds in the pictures, why the lanyard, why Deek had toddler reins on etc 🤩.

When Marion finally appeared on holiday and I showed him the actual insta pics, he wouldn’t believe they weren’t more mock ups from Tattle. He asked if there are no mirrors in their room, and if they are using Crisp and Dry as suntan lotion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Marion is boring for long periods of time, but when he is on fire like this he is, unintentionally, peak entertainment! 🥰. This is the funniest thread on Tattle and we need a GFM to send them again later in the year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
This is the best bank holiday EVER!
Marion says he wishes they’d done 10 nights now, not as much as we do ma wee lassie! Bet he’s running their undercrackers through at night with a wee bit of travel wash in the bathroom sink. How the other half live, so aye 😂

• Haha

Lim1947

Deek reminds me of special officer doofy reporting for duty, when he steps out showcasing his polyester nightmare ensemble! 🤓 just waiting for the salute! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Manio’s feet covered in prickly heat and Denek dressed head to toe in Primark’s best polyester, they’re doing even better than we hoped 🤣🤣

• Haha

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
It's like when your mam would take you out shopping then you did a fashion show for your dad when he got in from work

• Haha
Reactions: 54

ScottishMammy92

I. Am. Dead.

The fine dining thing was enough to have me in tears laughing. But when he said "I brought hunners off stuff I didnae even need you can just as fur at reception" and then listed

An iron and ironing board
Plates
Cups
Cutlery

Please tell me this wee dick took his ironing board and the contents of his kitchen in his suitcase 😂😂😂

Aw what a week! It's too good 🙌🙌

• Haha

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
Can ah get a wee reaction oan ma post that is ma post from yous aw ma lovelies tae let me ken whit ither place in the wuruld ye think oor intrepid duo will head tae next:

(y) Paris tae hit the poash shoaps for fashion and perfume
❤ Amsterdam fur wee Deek tae restock his stash
:sick: Berlin fur the bespoke nightlife past 10pm
:mad: Lapland tae see Santa Claus, the ither King of Christmas
🤣 New York in America
:( Naewhere, they'll no set foot ootside Paisley ever again

• Sad
  • Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
If that’s what he classifies as “fine dining” then I’m scared to ask what he would consider “normal” food! 🫣😬

Sorry had to edit “Deek knows his coffee”??! Umm he looks like he knows the difference between coffee and pond water but that’s about as far as it goes

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
@Macmama was it you that went to this hotel ma lovely? We won’t judge youse fur being a swinger oan here. What time did reception really get going oan an evening?

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Ffs, he can really waffle on can't he. Imagine trying to watch a film with him. I bet the bastard never shuts up!
View attachment 2923608
So to sum it up - he used to have confidence but now doesn’t have confidence and the lack of confidence is due to Covid and why he has no pals. And without Derek by his side he wouldn’t be able to go anywhere.

Youse are aw welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Babybail93

VIP Member
Why are they obsessed with drug dealer bags? They’re at an all inclusive, what do they possibly need to carry around?

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’d give my left tit to be staying in the apartment next door so I could hear that carry on from the balcony 😂 what must people think!?

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
You know when you first walk through the front door after hols and you get to smell what your hoose smells like to other people? I hope Manio walks into the stench of damp wall panelling and cat shit. That will send him crashing back to reality 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52