Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
They have got the Lanzarote McGills to a shopping centre. You can take the boys outta Paisley…. Can’t wait to hear how the difference between Primark there is night and day compared to Primark at home.

Night and day
Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
Buona Notte
Dos return autobus por favor

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Babybail93

VIP Member
Butting in because I’m usually on the Hinch threads but she’s MIA. My god you lot are hilarious! Properly crying laughing at this holiday 🤣
Question: Why does Derek look like he’s in a hostage situation? How long have they been together? 😬
Welcome hen!! Well, it depends. Mario’s timeline is all over the place. One week it’s 10 years, then a month later it’s 8 years and then on another story it’s engaged for 8 years, but been together 6 years.

Also, as you’re new I’ll give ya the wee story of how they got together.

Derek was on a night out with his mates. They had a “Pull a pig” bet for a tenner. Derek won and pulled Mario, but the joke’s on him because he hadn’t been able to get rid since

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Clovis

VIP Member
I see London
I see France
I see Deek's wee boabie
In his salmon pink ripped pants!
IMG_8844-01.jpeg

Pure affronted, hen.

Tonsa love, bonsoir.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Scottishmammy

Always been an water baby?! You’re a 40 year old man! And never once have you mentioned swimming or went swimming in your bespoke Instagram journey 🤷🏼‍♀️ the nonsense that he spews is insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Rayne

VIP Member
Im on another thread on here (brogans) and a few months ago tattle found out she had a bit of a stalker who would book cruises and then re-enact photos and even vlogs that brogan had done. She even booked a cruise and stayed in the exact same room that brogan had stayed in. Well ma lovelies have just booked ma holidays and am oof tae Costa Teguise, Lanzarote. Room 108

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I just love this.

The way Derek was waiting to be called out. He obviously got an earful for his lackluster performance on night 1 and hit every mark this time (except for the leg bend to show off his little shoes). My favourite was how he managed to drop down his sunnies on cue.

Another five nights of outfits on the balcony await us. I’m so excited. My fave actually lit up when I saw night 2 was posted. Like Mario feels on an October morning when he sees his Christmas tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The way Denek stands there at the beginning like a fucking toddler. His clothes are clearly too small. He bought age 9-12 months when he should have bought 12-18 months.
Manio looking him up and down because he cannae believe he's stealing his limelight. I'm hunner percent sure I've seen Rex Swash in Deneks two piece. And Manio looks like a packet of parma violets. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I proper lost it at “the beds are huge double beds. Well, they’re twin beds pushed the gither, like most places abroad”
Thanks for that Judith chalmers!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Who could be fucked going to a shopping centre to mooch round the same shops as Livingston while on your holidays.
Am I the only person that just takes one perfume with me on holiday not a different scent for every night?
Still waiting for the Ava may perfume to make an appearance 👀 also

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Nah the prick has ruined it with his snide tattle mention.
All of us trolls chanting him oan this week and that’s how he repays us. Dick

• Haha
This was the best holiday I've ever been on. Better than my honeymoon (weans came with us so you can imagine)

You hunner percent know that oor little fat bastard thought all inclusive means, he's included in the hotel stay.

Derek knows his coffee. Derek doesn't even know he's been abroad love, Derek doesn't know his fucking surname.

Please can the next thread title have Lindsay rotte in it

Fine dining
Ground floor for disabled access
Twin beds joined together.
Lindsay rotte in abroad
Pissed off its over with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60