Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
I woke up this morning with a slight rumble of anticipation that I couldn’t place. Then I remembered that Mario is on holiday and opening Insta every morning is like opening an advent calendar. You don’t know what you’re going to get, but even if it’s shit you’ll be happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

mammaof3

VIP Member
He must have bought the shirt in a job lot from the deckchair factory, as he wore a similar green one on his 39th.

pink.jpg
green.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Said he wasn't going to post while he was away - has done nothing but post but I'm glad he is because I haven't stopped laughing.
Those outfits are just so bad, they don't match at all. He has no fashion sense and it shows 😂 For me it's just the pure clashing of everything 😂
So that is 3 OOTD we have been treatit too, is there another 4 to go? the fact this entertainment is free is superb.

New York in America
Also

xoxoxo

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
These bespoke fashuun shows are worth their gold in weight never mind comedy gold.
Fecking cringe the pair of them. Hus he actually packed 7 different perfumes, one fur every night and only one pair of his vast collection of trainers, which look pure shite with tonights ootfit.
Iv never seen anything like it, the wee polyester pyjama co-ords and the fact hes proud as punch tae tell everyone they come fae Primark and Shien 😂 😂
I hope hes kept the receipts cos he'll no be wearnin those mincing aroon Paisley thats fur sure.
His wee squintin face 😂 hes hyper as feck. Wait till he gets back tae Beirut Towers, the comedoon will result in many dots o doom, screeching "take me baacck " and puttin up his christmas tree in June also.
Tonsa love tae yous awe 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 48

blueblue

Chatty Member
Fuck the holiday, can't wait for all our new lovelie cunts to fun oot about the salt and pepper shakers. Welcome hens, this is indeed the funniest thread on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Whilst it has been hilarious, it’s the pompous nature of him that winds me up. He’s going on like we haven’t all been going on holiday twice a year for the last 30 years or so

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Fuck sake I can't handle him at all 🤣🤣 comes back from a week long package holiday to Lanzarote in the Canary Islands in Spain and starts acting like he's Christopher Columbus

#fuckityear indeed 🤣 mucho amor siempre, buona notte 💎

• Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Night two outfit post is up!! I’m two seconds in and had to run here.

So far we have a see-through cardigan and a pair of nana shoes that would be described by a 90 year old as “comfort’s own self”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe Marion was pure raging last night and said person with a buggie didn’t come up and say hello to him or how their child loves to watch his stories, Marion might come back and say how he was absolutely raging the hotel allowed a child in when it’s extremely adult only and he got his wee toddler Deed Deek up to go sort them out. I reckon there is a story about that post last night.
My five year old sometimes peeks over while I'm treatit myself to some bespoke Mario stories and has on more than one occasion asked "what's wrong with that man?" Not saying my five year old has a higher IQ but... actually yeah, I am saying my five year old has a higher IQ than Mario.

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Am still catching up on this thread but just wanted to say thanks for absolute belly laughs fellow tattlers....I haven't laughed so much in ages....the comments on here are pure 👌👌 and have got me through a crappy time at work whereby a Karen is bespoke bullying behaviour towards me when the boss ain't lookng but we move....and if she carries on I'll be mop kicking her towards HR....anyway, thanks for such a laugh, this holiday thread will surely go down in history 🤩😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
As much as we’re all laughing at him not everyone travels the globe and a package holiday is a real luxury for many in this thread. Absolutely no shame in wherever anyone decides to visit, to some these beaches are paradise. Us trolls need to all stay in our lanes and not diss the package holiday just cos it’s Mario
100% My lovely.
I'm going on a wee package holiday to that small resort Benidorm in September, go every year with family, and even though it isn't everyone's cup of tea, I've had some of the best holidays there that have been nothing but good fun, good weather, and good company.
I'm not laughing at Martin's choice of holiday destination, Lanzo is a lovely place to visit and I think he should get himself on more trips abroad because there is more to life than spending endless amounts of petty cash in Home Bargains & B&M.
I'm just creased at him firing out the holiday recommendations like he's Judith Chalmers.
All that being said, I could 100% see him and deek presenting ''Wish you were here'' :love::cool::m
Fair play to Martin, he hasn't complained or moaned once, and they seem to be having a great time even if he is deluded thinking the hotel staff compliment him on outfits 🤥

• Heart
  • Haha

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Here’s Mario giving his impersonation of what we Tattlers look like when trying to figure out what he’s actually saying.

IMG_7374.jpeg

IMG_7375.jpeg

IMG_7376.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

blueblue

Chatty Member
Do you know what, honestly good on them. He's a prick but he's our prick, hopefully he gets the finger out now and starts applying himself a bit in life.

• Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
Hens what a time to be alive 🤣🤣 not sure what's funnier, the OOTD's, the sunburn or the travel tips 😆😆

Only Deek + Beak could make a cheap ass package holiday into a bougee travel destination. @Babybail93 I'm with you doll, anywhere with wrist bands is not fur me, with the exception of centreparcs 🙌

The downer from the holiday of their dreams is going to be monumental, strap in fellow trolls, it's going to be a journey. By the end of the week the cunt washings will be back and he'll be filming the high footfall area 😴

• Haha
  • Heart