Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macmama

VIP Member
CE9CFF0B-019A-4403-AEB1-C3B428EA9AA1.jpeg

Aye, extremely adults only it is :rolleyes:

8648F22C-ED9D-4048-8197-DE63B2C321F2.jpeg

That’s their room and nae debates. Single parent Manio and wee baby Deek ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 60

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
This cannot be real life ???????!

89187BF0-8C5C-42B4-95C8-4A45BFC207C1.png

Utterly screaming and so forth 💎👌🏻

Derek, not a single thought in that head also.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Always been an water baby?! You’re a 40 year old man! And never once have you mentioned swimming or went swimming in your bespoke Instagram journey 🤷🏼‍♀️ the nonsense that he spews is insane.
Excuse you hen but he and his man titties took a dip in Johnny’s bespoke inflatable hot tub. That makes him an actual mermaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Butting in because I’m usually on the Hinch threads but she’s MIA. My god you lot are hilarious! Properly crying laughing at this holiday 🤣
Question: Why does Derek look like he’s in a hostage situation? How long have they been together? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 58

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
OMG deek goin oot fur dinner in his pyjamas 😂 All he is missing is a pushchair to fall asleep in while Marion has a cheeky wee cocktail while watching the entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’m crying laughing. I feel like messaging him with my card details saying book yourself another week on me.
I don’t know how I’ll cope without seeing those two karate kicking to the camera to show off their ShoeZone shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I already know the answer, but does Derek pick his own outfits or does Mario lay them oot on his bed of a morning like his mam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm pure affronted that he's slagged us off. We've been his number one supporter's this past week, his views have probably been through the roof. Wee fat bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Have loved the Lanzarote travel spam, and love you lot. You’ve had me howling. Love the ‘final hurrah’ holiday montage reel (also), showing us everything we have already seen; but we move!
Favourite holiday highlights have been:
- The matching twin set that didn’t match
- Marion burnt to a crisp on day 1 with the gratuitous ‘Malibu’ sun lotion sat idly in the background
- Wee Deeks guy bag choker
- The ripped two piece in the shade hearing aid
- The Reception catch ups, mostly driven by the free Wi-Fi connection me thinks
It’s been a blast. “Cabin Crew, doors to disarmed and cross check”✈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart